one.

"AYO GAMERS! what do you want to
see me do today?" georgenot found said in a particularly british accent as thousands of viewers began to pour into his stream.

FORESTLUVR donated $5.50
please play hypixel bedwars with
dream wolf wolf

george nervously chews on his lip. he could play with dream but he knew how dream could get. dream noticed george's nervousness, and of course, he couldn't help but tease the poor boy. "that's kind of hot, gogy."

george felt his cheeks heat up. "god, you freak. leave me alone." chat freaks out. ask he expected it to. and within minutes, THAT'S KIND OF HOT, GOGY! was trending #1 on twitter.

——-
"okay... here we go. hypixel bedwars. i haven't played this game in a long time." george lets out a small giggle.

george and dream do good. of course they do good. but the tension starts building up once they get to the middle of the game.

"fucker." dream grunts under his breath. george glances down to the bottom of the screen.

DREAM WAS KILLED BY FORESTNOTFOUND.

"a not founder too! i'm going to get you. I AM GOING TO GET YOU." dream yells, slamming his keyboard

"yo, chill out green boy!" george goes in for forestnotfound himself.

and sure enough, they combo him.

"WHAT THE HELL! THEYRE HACKING." George says angrily.

"I KNOW!" dream yells back.

after serveral rounds of pvping and them loosing, the message BED DESTROYED. Your bed was destroyed by forestnotfound flashes across the screen. dream and george both try to fight, but it was useless. they had been out pvped.

"hey, wasn't that person in the user who donated at the beginning of your stream?" dream asks

"what, forestluvr?" george asks. he scrolls up, and sure enough.

"well forest, you won this time." george says with a passive agressive smile and ends his stream.
...

forest 🌿 @itzforest
JUST COMBOED THE SHIT OUT
OF GEORGENOTFOUND ON TWITCH
LMFAOA twitch.tv/itzforest
1121 retweets | 43 quote tweets | 36.8k likes

| dream @dreamwastaken
FUCK YOU. you were literally hacking
12.4k retweets | 4.4k quote tweeets | 77.5k likes

| George @georgenotfound
😒😒😒
8.1k retweets | 5.5k quote tweets | 65.3k likes

later that night, everyone started to freak out. who was this mysterious forest??

TWITER TRENDING!

#1: Joe Biden
#2: FOREST
#3: george stream

——

to be continued