𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿: 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚢

♬ Author's POV ♬

Author's POV

YOU SULKED ON the bed. You were quite upset at what Alice did, but then you remembered the sadness and regret in her eyes.

She truly must've been struggling.

You were so tired from what happened that you didn't care and passed out. Which leads you to here, you had missed your opportunity to find Henry who was close by.

You sighed. You weren't feeling up to anything. And you felt...despair.

-

Bendy passed by the room you stayed in. You were still sad, even though the whole event happened yesterday.

How could you care so much for that Angel? He didn't know. But he didn't like that you were depressed. But he also didn't really know what to do for you.

He's never had real emotions before. Usually he just did whatever and never thought about how he felt. But now he focused on feelings more than ever because of you.

Seeing you upset, well...it made him upset.

So there he was. Walking throughout the halls, pondering on what to do for you. What would cheer you up, what would make you smile that bright smile of yours?

'Why is this so difficult...hmm...maybe, no. Hm...oh I know!...nah...' He thought to himself.

Bendy slammed his hand against a wall next to him. He mentally cursed that he couldn't think of anything.

He removed his gloved hand and looked at the mark he left on the wall. He saw a dent and an almost ripped poster of him.

He face palmed at his behavior. As he slowly moved his hand away, he noticed his poster.

As his gaze lingered on the poster, an idea finally hit him. He walked away from the poster with a grin.

The poster fell to the ground as it was already ripped. 'The Dancing Demon' the poster read.

-

-

-

You sat up on the bed. You felt stupid that you were doing nothing instead of continuing your hunt for Henry. But you really just felt out of it.

You placed your hands on your face as you sighed again.

"What am I even doing...this is useless. I need to get over myself..." You scolded yourself.

You were about to say something again, but you heard something. You got up, your legs almost having a mind of their own as they walked out of your room and towards the sound.

You looked around curiously. It sounded like....music? You questioned the noise and kept trying to find the source.

As you walked towards the giant throne room, you saw Bendy. You walked towards him but slowly. You took in the scene before you.

There was a phonograph set up on a desk, a record on it and playing a catchy tune. You didn't recognize the music but thought it sounded nice.

Then there was Bendy himself. The demon was wearing a tie, you tried your best not to laugh as he walked towards you.

He held out his hand to you. He had a small note in the palm of his hand. You took it of course and read it.

"𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜?" You looked at the note and then him with a small blush.

"I um...yes. A dance sounds nice." You finally spoke as you took his hand.

The demon's grin grew as he pulled you in. He placed one hand on your waist and the other holding your hand. You were fascinated that he knew what to do, even though you were clueless when it came to dancing.

As the music got catchier, he started moving his feet to the rhythm. You attempted to follow his movements but remember, keyword—attempted.

Bendy let out a chuckle as you tried to follow him. He dipped you, he then went close to your face as he held you.

"...I'll...le...ad..." He reassured you.

You felt relieved and gave him a smile. "Thanks, never knew you were a dancer." You comment as he released you from the dip and held you close again.

The demon poked you on the nose. "...sur..pris...e.." He sarcastically spoke.

You laughed. "And a comedian too..." You smiled at him.

Bendy suddenly twirled you. You felt another smile crawl onto your face. This was...nice. It felt refreshing to just dance like no one else was there, to just dance and think of nothing.

As you were back by his side, you placed your hands on his shoulders. You finally felt like you were getting the hang of it, and the music was pretty addictive.

As you two kept on moving your feet around the room, you found yourself getting lost as you looked at him.

He was like a mystery to you, despite staying with him this entire time. You didn't know much about him or how he got like this. But that being said, he also couldn't really talk.

Bendy led you as you both kept dancing. You finally snapped out of your thoughts as the music got a bit faster causing you two to go faster as well.

'Maybe now isn't the best time to talk with him..' you thought as you tried to keep up with the beat.

Then the song sounded like it was coming to an end. Bendy twirled you before doing the finale. He dropped you and caught you last minute in a low dip.

You felt your face get warm as you noticed how close your faces were. His grin looked slightly surprised, almost like he didn't know what to do next.

You gave a small laugh at his expression. Bendy felt that odd feeling again. He stared at your laughing face beneath him. He brought you closer to him as you stopped laughing.

You felt your face get hotter. You never took your eyes off him. You two gazed at each other, trying to decipher the way you both felt for each other.

Finally, it hit him. He liked you. And for you, well...you thought he was sincere, nice, sweet, and....oh shit. You started to like him too.

You glanced away from him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before leaving his grasp.

You stood close to him still. "Thanks for the dance. It was really nice and I enjoyed it. And I learned a bit about you from it. I'm gonna...um.." You really couldn't think of anything as your brain fizzed over your thoughts.

Bendy on the other hand was still focused on the kiss. It was like how he saw you kiss Alice on the cheek. But this time, you did it to him. What did it mean?

As you were about to skedaddle to your room, Bendy grabbed you by the waist and placed one hand on your chin to face him.

He moved closer until he returned the kiss. You let go of his embrace and staggered back as your hand went to feel the kiss he left on your cheek. You nervously looked around the room and refused to meet his face as you felt flustered.

"...well I guess you liked the dance too then." You finally said with a small laugh.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★