chapter 2

Your hand was in Pansy's while you both walked through the great hall. Everyone was looking at you, only you. Don't underestimate me.

"Alright, attention everyone. Would I ask you miss Parkinson to come and sit here?" Professor McGonagall asked gently while she held in the sorting hat.

"Yes, professor" she replied and she let your hand go. You smiled at her.

"Hmm... clever but not that much. I know.. SLYTHERIN!" She laugh and walked over to the slytherin table.

"Now it's your turn miss Riddle" McGonagall said with a scared face.

You walked up slowly to the sorting hat. It started to talk but you didn't listened. You looked at a blond guy at the slytherin table who were looking at you too.

"SLYTHERIN!" The hat shout while you were in your thoughts. The blond guy smirk.

Mattheo stormed up to take you down because you still looked at the blond guy.

"Oh, hi Mattheo" he drag you to the table where Tom sat. He was just staring.

"Umm, staring problems brother??" You raise your eyebrows.

"No, bitch!" He stopped staring.

"Thanks, well I'm so hungry" you took a seat by Pansy.

"Oh god I'm so happy we got in the same house" Pansy clapped her hands and hugged you.

"Umm, do you know each other?" Mattheo asked with a confused face.

"Yep, we met at the train, by the way this is Pansy" Pansy smiled but mattheo didn't.

"Well Pansy, this is my brothers maybe you know who they are but I'm not the same" you roll your eyes.

You continue to eat and you heard whispers from everyone and you know that everyone was whispering about you. Then you go to a class.

"Well, today we will work in pairs to make a Dragon Tonic potion" Snape told the class.

"Excuse me professor" you raised you hand and looked him in the eyes.

"Yes miss Riddle" he respond.

"Who am I with or have you done this before?" you asked gently.

"If you just continue listen to the class then you could have you answer now" he said angry.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry" you said with a baddie facial and rolled your eyes.

"Well, you are with Mr Malfoy who are at the corner ASLEEP!!" He shout as fast he saw Draco asleep.

"Oh sorry professor" he answered while his hair was fluffy and a mess.

"Don't sleep in my class! 10 points from slytherin" Everyone sigh.

Everyone started to get to their partners. Some get out and you thought that you and Malfoy could do that too. You walked over to him who was asleep again.

"Come on we're going out" you drag his hair up so his head followed.

"Hey, bitch! Don't touch my hair!" He was going to slap you before you respond.

"Oh I don't care about your hair but I listened to the class that we will work together" you grabbed him by the arm and drag him out.

"Can you take it chill? I want to sleep" he walked slower and rubbed his eyes.

"Shut up, you can sleep at night! Now take me to the library" you looked him in the eyes angrily.

"Yes boss" he rolled his eyes.

You walked through the corridors and you saw that many students looked at you. A girl from Gryffindor came up to you.

"Hello, I'm Hermione Granger! I saw you at breakfast today. It seems that you are like nice" Hermione smiled.

"Hi, and I'm not that nice as you think" you smirk.

"No she is not" he huffed while he looked down at his wand in his hands. You punched him in the arm.