Part 15

Shaurya POV

I have to do something of that idiot. How could he show his right on her and Anokhi she just left without even informing me just wow. She drives me insane have to do something as soon as possible otherwise I will lose her and then there is no other ray of light in my life. But what? She is not even ready to talk. Wait...wait I can ask dad for help he will give proper and the best advice.

In his thought, he reached Shaberwal mansion where Devi was waiting for him.

As he was in his own world didn't notice her so Devi cried his name.

"Shaurya...".

Which brings him back to earth.

"Yes, Badi ma ( Elder sister in law of mother)".
"Where are you these days!! Don't you have time to sit with us for a few minutes nowadays!!" Devi said in an emotional tone.
"It's nothing like that Badi ma. Right now I am stuck on some important project once get it I promise to spend days with you guys."
"More than us?" She tried emotional blackmail.
"More important than my life" came his instant reply.
"Okay leave all this. I have something to show you."
"Let me fresh up then we can have tea together".
"Sure be quick".

Shaurya nodded and move towards his room.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Vihaan directly went to the Angel orphanage in order to meet Anokhi. After promising a huge donation management let me meet her.

Both sat under a huge banyan tree located in the garden area.

"Anokhi I have few questions and please answer them honestly". Said Vihaan in a serious voice.
"What happened Vihu you are behaving strangely since we meet". Confusingly Anokhi asked.
"Just answer my question after that I will clear all your queries".
"Hmm.. ask".
"How do you and Shaurya Shaberwal meet each other?"
"On my first day in the library". Shortly she replied.
"How he behaves with you?"
"Strange I guess!!"
"Like what?"
"Don't know but I am sure, not same as other students".
"Stay away from him".
"Why? He helps no actually he offered a job due to which I can move out from here easily".
"Anu trust me he is bad news. He is not what he shows".
"I am not getting it. I agree he is different from others but I think he has some issues which make him like that". Wisely Anokhi said.

"How to make you understand.... listen princess try to stay away from him I know he helped you a big-time but he has a bad image with girls. He doesn't see them as a person but as a way to seek pleasure. Please try to understand he is a playboy if I put it in a simple words. And now I think he is behind you so please don't go with him alone and be in a place where you and he is all alone. Understood?"

"I got it. But now he is my boss so I just can't disrespect him it will be rude to not accompany him in meetings or any work-related places". Anokhi voice out her doubts.

"You are right but can avoid at some extent like not to take the lift or not be to in his cabin unnecessarily". Vihaan said trying to find out the solution.

"Can do but I still think he is not a bad person. Anyway, if he is behind girls then I don't think I need to worry as he will be interested in hifi girls someone who matches his standards." Said Anokhi.

"You are right he goes for girls of his age and class but there is no harm to be careful".

"Correct". Anokhi said and pull his cheeks.
"Ahh..don't do this I am not a kid anymore".
"For me you are".
"No, I am not"
"You are"
"No"
"Yes"
.
.
.
And not burst out in fits of laughter.

"Now you should go and study I will also take your leave. I will be here tomorrow to pick you up so that you reach at right time".

Both retired for their respective places.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

On the other hand, in the Shaberwal mansion, Devi Tej and Shaurya sat in an open kitchen to have evening tea.

"Shaurya I heard about Kitty and Bebo what they did in college". Tej said.
"Yes bade papa ( elder brother of father) what they did was wrong and I punish them accordingly. Hope they take it in a positive way." Said Shaurya.
"But you don't need to be too harsh on your sisters dear". Devi contributed.
"Badi ma it's necessary to teach them". Said Shaurya

After that Tej and Shaurya emerged in business talks.

"Where is Shaan?". Out of nowhere, Devi asked.
"Baba has a meeting to attend out of station". Replied Shaurya.
"Ohh.. but this photo says other stories".

Devi shows him the photos she clicked of Shaan and Aastha in a restaurant having breakfast together.

Shaurya just stares at the phone screen with a blank face.

"One of my friends send me this and was asking whether they are together now? What should I have answered!" She adds ghee to the fire.
"Shaan need to understand that he can't roam with one who destroyed our life". Said Tej.
"It's not the first time I got this type of pictures. Every now and then some of one of other relatives or friends of ours spot them together having a gala time. I always keep quiet but today he lied to Shaurya about his whereabouts". Dramatically Devi added.
"He was with me till evening. I think the photos were clicked today morning or in past". Instantly Shaurya defends his father.
"Might be but please make Shaan understand that woman is of no good". Said Devi.
"I will try". Said Shaurya and left for his room.

"Devi, do you think he will have a conversation with Shaan regarding this". Tej asked being unsure.
"He will" with confidence she replied.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Anokhi and Shaurya both think of each other.

"Vihu said he is not good but what he did for me today can't be neglected if he is that bad then would have dissolved the matter within us and not brought in front of all". Anokhi thought to herself.

"I think I should slow down my steps what if she scared off with my sudden affection and reject me and top of that She knows that Vihaan and he is well aware of my dark side hope he doesn't vomit out the whole thing to her". Shaurya talked to himself.

"But can't ignore Vihu's warning as well although my heart says he is not bad. Let's just leave on time it will decide who is good". Anokhi's brain said.

"Time is the best healer I am going to leave on it". Shaurya's heart suggests.

To be continued.....