Chapter eleven-Every Mission Is Dangerous

Yooo, People. Thanks for reading!!!
You read the whole chapters, right?
Nevermind----> To the story!!

"YOU'RE LATE!!!!" A screeching, high pitched voice hurt their ears. "Sorry, sorry." The scarecrow apologised. He was sitting on a pillar of the bridge the team was waiting. "You see there was this old lady who couldn't hold her bags and I offered my help." "LIAR!!!!" The girl shouted again. "Now, now. We can give him the benefit of the doubt." The newly appointed sensei tried to calm her down. "Yes sensei. But we have been waiting for two hours. It is nine already." Apparently there was only one person the pinkete actually listened to, and that was Nohara-sensei. Thinking about it, all people that knew Rin couldn't say no to her. All but one that was. No matter what she did, her little blonde otouto, that he had make clear was not the case but she still called him that, always managed to push her away. He didn't even speak to her or Kakashi. She knew so little of his voice. That Naruto.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He heard the fresh sound of the wind. The blue orb eyes opened. He always thought of that. How when he wakes up his mind was empty. How every time, there was even the slightest moment of silence before he would realize he was awake. He liked that. Emptying his mind and to just stare at nothing. There was something soft covering him, and something warm his back was leaned on. The boy felt, calm, like he had never felt before. He seemed to be aware of the nature around him, the grass and the trees, their shades and the sunlight, of the dew and the bird chirps. Still, the first thing he saw was red, the Kyuubi red of her tails, that in the hours of the morning seemed to also take a slight sakura shade. He felt a hand going through his hair. He chuckled. The kitsune new when to play and when to unwind.

========================================================================

"Anyways, what is in today's agenda Kakashi?" The kind jonin cheerfully asked her friend. "We better not be chasing that cat again." The only boy among the genins spoke annoyed. "You're awake?" Reika asked her brother. "Hn." 'Of course.' He thought. 'Yes.' The Uchiha girl read her twin brother's mind. 'Those screams can deafen the fish in the river beneath.' "Today we are helping in a farm to remove weeds, paint the fences, dust the animal sheds, collect some rice. That is about it." The girls had both pain in their expressions, while the boy tck-ed. Reika and Sakura wanted to look at Rin-sensei with pleading eyes, but they knew that wouldn't work.

"Girls this works to your benefit." Kakashi reminded them, jumping down the pillar. "Sakura, have you started the exercises Rin told you?" He could actually see that under the short sleeves of her red qipao dress her muscles were just the tinniest bit more developed than the day when he tested the kids, and miraculously decided the team was worth it. "Yes Kakashi-sensei." 'But the diet is still there.' The famous ninja thought. 'We'll have to train her and the other two in case they take part in the event.'

"Lets not waste any more time then." He started walking. 'Hopefully the training will drive her away from the fangirlish behaviour too.' 'We should kill him, Rin-sensei is the only we need.' A loud voice ringed inside the cherry's head. 'Yes.' Sakura agreed with her inner thoughts, though she knew it was impossible. She also hopped that their male teacher would start training them him self.

The elder girl approached her old teammate as they walked behind the kids. "Kakashi?" Rin asked under her breath. "What are those three people following you?" True to her words, there were three, nins presumably, who were doing a terrible job of spying on him. "Don't tell me you have done something again that you have no idea you did?" "Rin I swear I have no idea who they are." Rin sighed in her mind. "E-x-a-c-t-l-y. Probably because you do things randomly while reading that book!" "Ok, ok. I will take care of any inconvenience they may cause." He also saw the genins whispering among themselves. His ears caught the word mask from them. Boy, this was gonna be a tiring day, at least they were complaining about the missions' ranks no longer.