| Chapter 2: Second Thoughts? |

I had gotten done with my homework as I looked out the window despite my boredom. I felt like texting Butthole again but it'd just be awkward again so I decided to see what Butters was doing.
____________________________________

Scott: Hey Butters, are you busy?

Butters: No I was just doing homework

Butters: Plus Kenny's over here so

Scott: Oh okay, do you know what's wrong with Butthole lately

Scott: He's been acting weird and I was wondering if I was the only one that noticed

Butters: Well you should go ask his parents, I honestly don't know what's going with him but yea

Scott: I'll go then
____________________________________

I had gotten up from my bed as I went down the hall down the step. I went to go put back on my shoes and went out the door as I went down to Buttholes house. I knocked on their door upon arriving as his parents opened the door. "Oh, you must one of his friends" Buttholes mom mentioned "Um, can I talk with you" I asked "What did you want to know, is it about punkin?" she stated as awkwardly said nothing. She let me in as I came in seeing a bunch of dementia like art forms all over the walls. It felt weird and creepy as I sat down on the couch still looking at these art forms. "Now, we know you and our kid have had times in the past and you may not believe me, he has dementia" she said as my eyes started to thin. I had no idea he had this up until now as the pictures said it all. "How long has he had this" I asked nervously "Well... it's been about a few years since we knew about this, but he's getting better at least" she stated as I looked up the steps "Can I see him?" "Go ahead, he's up in his room right now reading" she said as I went up the steps. I opened his room door as I saw him reading on his bed like nothings happening. I went and sat down with him almost feeling bad for him. "Hey, how're you doing Butthole" I asked as he said nothing as usual. I sat towards him as he kept reading his book. He had this weird ceramics piece at his desk as also a few art pieces that stood up on it. I looked back at Butthole as he closed his book looking up at me. He flinched a little but then he realized it was just me as he handed his book down. "So, I'm sorry about your illness, I didn't realize at first you had this and I'm sorry for acting like you didn't have some sort of disease, I just wanted to talk with you" I said as I got up again. He held my hand sighing as I looked at him for a moment. He then let go of me and grabbed the project from his backpack we were supposed to work on. I sat back down with him as I took it he remembered the project. "Looks you didn't really start, and since I'm here, I can help you" I said as I started to help him with our project.

It took us a few hours since it was complicated even for me, but we managed as we finished three ways from the due date of this. "Well, that didn't take long hehe, is that it of everything?" I asked as he went through his bag and nodded. He pulled out a book as I sat up looking at him. I let him read his book as I went on my phone hearing his mom come in to check on us. "Hey, you guys doing okay?" she said "Yes, we're doing fine" I responded as she nodded closing the door. I had a feeling it would affect his parents too as I went in giving him a hug. I startled him almost as he hugged back probably confused. I felt so sorry for him, he had dementia and he can't remember a thing we did with him...

The sun started to come down as Butthole got tired looking out to the moon. It was almost hard for me to talk to him as he started to lay down. I looked at him brush his hair back as he helped himself up looking at me. He got startled again until he remembered again scratching his head. "Your gonna be okay by yourself?" I asked as he nodded. I got up shortly after as he got up with me. "No you can stay here hehe" I said walking out the door. He had sat back down as I watched him while going down the steps. I put back on my shoes as I went their door heading down the sidewalk. I then saw Cartman who was walking my way. "Hey Scott, what are you doing out at night" he asked as I closed their door "Nothing why?" I asked nonchalantly "Well just wondering, we might go over to the movies to see the Terrance and Phillip movie, you wanna join?" "Uh, the one we saw as kids, I'm good" "Such a buzzkill, you gonna make out with your boyfriend today" "He's not my boyfriend, and just leave us alone" "Why, scared to come out hehe-" he said as I punched him despite being angered by him. I saw him get up as he wiped his nose. "I was just kidding man" he said getting up "You have that problem of anyone taking you seriously, I hope you know that" I said walking away. I wanted to do that for a long time as I made it to my house opening the door with the same red I punched Cartman with. I went in as I closed the door taking off my shoes and going up the steps to my room. I went to my bed and lay myself down as the nightly moon rose from the horizon of my window. What happened that day was an accident. It wasn't my fault it couldn't be. I can't be the reason for his dementia, doesn't it happen by itself? I tried to get some sleep with those same thoughts as I slept with the shines blanketing me.

"̶Who are you... t̶o̶ m̶e̶?̶"̶On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara