𝕬𝖒𝖇𝖚𝖘𝖍

Silvio Greco

Doriane

‌Philip Peay ❌

Barclay Dixon.

Damiano / ‌Dharma Pawer

‌Vittorio Volta

~~~

"Hells Bell!"

The familiar humanoid figure materialized itself before you and within a split second appeared between Dharma and an injured Doppio. Her dark but glowing skin seemed to have a fluid-like texture, that was sparkling at places on its body.

"Y/n?" was the only word you heard Dharma utter as your stand touched the man's chest with her bare hand.

His body flung away a few metres and hit one of his men, both of who began wincing and cursing in pain. You felt your head throb mildly, your eyes felt blurring out their vision every once in a while, but that was alright. You had never felt the outburst of energy before that you were feeling now.

Dharma in the distance struggled to prop himself up. "You... Better explain..." he exasperated out the words, attempting to catch his breath in between. "What is the meaning... Of all this?"

"Don't get me wrong," you said walking a few bold steps ahead, your stand still floating beside you. "You're going to get nowhere if you kill him. And I don't want a single scratch on the boy."

Doppio was laying on the floor with tearful eyes, looking up at your stand trying to register into his mind the recent occurrences. The bullet in his thigh had left him limp and bleeding, unable to move. He held his wound tight in hopes of preventing it from bleeding in excess as he watched you negotiate with the enemy, wondering whether to trust you or consider you to be one of them too.

"There you go again, acting like a loyal dog! I am not killing him, darling," Dharma began taking steps towards you as well, "I'm only teaching him who is in charge."

"Don't try anything funny, I'm warning you!" Your stand readied itself in a fierce stance as you spoke the words, staring right ahead with its glowing yellow eyes. The man, however, continued to take slow and steady steps closer to you, with the smirk not disappearing from his face anymore.

"You know," he chimed out, "I was expecting this from you, but a tiny part of me wanted you to understand. I thought you'd be smarter than your beloved brother, my darling."

"Doppio..." You mumbled under your breath while Dharma continued to speak to you, who was slowly approaching closer.

Confused and bruised, Doppio looked at you, without a reply. You called out to him softly once again.

"Stand."

He whimpered a reply silently, "I... I can't..."

"Now, Y/n," Dharma outstretched his hand towards you, painting a pretentious kind smile on his face, "let's not get violent. We can discuss this peacefully, darling."

He continued to take cautious steps in your direction, and you took a few steps behind, this distance between the two of you less than half of how far you had thrown him away using your stand.

"No, Doppio," you muttered again, "your stand. Use it."

"Darling? You are listening, aren't you?" He spoke louder, this time a strange aura surrounding him.

"Use your stand! Doppio!!"

"AMBUSH!"

Before you could react to what you had heard from the man approaching you, your knees felt a sudden, strong pull towards the ground.