Jelsa

Elsa looked towards the window, the snow drifting outside was coming down softly. Which contrasted her mood, the snow queen paced up and down the room. Anna had been with Kristof for an entire week. Their honeymoon was halfway over, and Elsa couldn't wait to see her. But that wasn't the reason for her bad mood.

Jack hadn't visited this winter. For once since the accident in Elsa's youth, when she met him, Jack hadn't visited. Elsa had been excited, ecstatic even. This would have been the first winter since she got control over her powers. She wanted to confess her feelings, and apologize for pushing him away all those years. Elsa's heart sank, winter was ending in a few short days.

Spring had sprung, and slowly Arendelle was thawing. Her hope shrank and grew smaller, she found herself growing more irritable. Finally, Elsa snapped, she locked herself in her room. She decided that she needed a little time to cool down. One day in her bedroom should suffice. Little did she know what would come with the spring.

Elsa sat alone in her room miserable, "why wouldn't he come?" She questioned. The fact was, that she was starting to feel worse as time went by, not better off. She had rebuffed Jack's affections, afraid against all sense, to hurt him. Now she had hurt him, and herself, she needed to confess her feelings. If she didn't she felt like she would explode into a million pieces. She walked to the window, and looked outside, to see a snow storm approaching.

This confused her, as usually Elsa didn't effect the weather, unless she was really upset. And she didn't feel that sinking tug in her gut, or at all exhilarated from using her powers. No, the snow queen hadn't brought this weather, which meant,

She ran across the room and flung the door open. She bolted down the hall and slid down the staircase. Elsa nearly bumped into 3 maids, 4 butlers, a grand concierge, and narrowly missed Anna. But she didn't even notice, continuing her mad dash to the courtyard. Elsa pulled the large doors open, and there, stood Jack Frost. She ran towards him, and flung her arms around him "I can't believe it. You came" she cried out, but then stepped back and composed herself. He chuckled,

"Course I came! Just a little late is all" he ran a hand through his hair. Then he studied her, a shocked expression slapping onto his face. "You look different," he stuttered "it's good, but uh. Different" he finished embarrassed. She smiled "I've changed, a lot. And I just wanted to tell you, that I'm sorry for pushing you away all those years and-" Elsa looked down rubbing her arm. Jack bit his lip, "it's okay. I understand" "No it's not and I have a favor to ask" Elsa interrupted "Just don't push me away like I did you" he raised an eyebrow, but was quickly silenced with a kiss.

They were interrupted by a squeal "Elsa! You didn't tell me about a guy!" Anna skipped over. "Oooo, okay, turn" she commanded Jack, who complied rather confused. "Anna" Elsa groaned putting her head in her hands embarrassed. "What's your name, birthday, age, favorite color, job, title and how you met my sister" Anna rambled on, while Jack looked nervous out of his mind. Elsa sighed "Anna can I talk to you for a minute, alone"

Anna sighed and skipped to her sister. She touched her shoulder and they walked a little farther away "Elsie, I'm just teasing him" she said playfully. "Anna, he's scared out of his mind. Right now" Elsa said sighing "What? No he isn't- " she paused, titling her head "I can see how that might bug him. Oops" she apologized "I'll just, go talk to Kristof. " She ran off and The snow queen walked slowly back to Jack. "So that's my sister" She said blushing.

"Jack, I" she paused "I love you, and I have for so long. I pushed you away like I did Anna because I was afraid to hurt you. I just, please don't push me away" Elsa begged hugging herself nervously and looking away. Jack stood for a moment processing the information. A smile slowly formed on his lips, and he wrapped his arms around her. "You know, that's all I've ever wanted to hear" he said, nuzzling his face in her shoulder. She tightened for a moment surprised, but wrapped her arms around him. "Really?" She asked back, smiling "Really" he said holding tight. He let go and looked at her "So, what changed this summer, he sat on the air above the ground. She sat in front of him "I let it go. My past, my anxiety, everything" she smiled. "Anna got married, I made up with her, I figured out I could make life" Jack cocked his head. "Olaf!" Elsa called, and the snowman came running "I'm coming" he yelled, and fell flat on his face. "Man am I outta shape", the snowman said rushing over. He looked suspiciously at Jack "who's the funny looking ice man?" He asked Elsa. "Olaf, this is Jack" she smiled warmly. Jack raised an eyebrow at the snowman "You made him?" Elsa nodded. "Wow Els" he said using his old nickname for her. She smiled, things were looking up, and maybe with a little time, she might get Jack to stay for longer than the winter.