Central City

I walked up to Detective West's home then knocked on the door. I stepped back and waited for a few minutes then Detective West opened the door, "arrow?" I looked at the detective, "hello. Can we talk?"

He nodded his head, let me in, then said, "I thought you left."

"About that," he sat down at the couch. I smiled as I picked up a picture of Barry and Arrow at there graduation, "I'm not arrow. Not the original anyway. The blast didn't alter my powers. It only enhanced them. I'm a copy of a copy, and I came here for Barry's help to get her back."

I set the picture down as he said, "and your memories?"

"I was given very little. Just dates really, but there was something else. I don't know if these feelings are mine, or hers, but detective, I love your son," I sat down next to the detective and waited for him to speak. It took a few minutes, but the silence was broken by Iris walking in the door."

"Arrow?" She smiled, "what brings you by?"

I smiled, "I came to see Barry." She set her things down then came and joined us, "oh, I... he headed out on a date with a coworker of mine."

I looked down, "oh, well I'll be going. Detective, I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell him I was here." He nodded his head then Iris said, "why?" I looked her in the eye, "leave it alone or I'll make you leave it alone. There are things, I don't want public. If I find any hint of this in the paper, I'll come after you. Dad, or not, your career will be finished. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head. I then took the recorder from her pocket and crushed it. I looked at the detective, "I'm sorry." He didn't say anything so I left.

---
Streets of Central City
---

Chloe landed next to me as I started to tear up. "this boy must mean a great deal to you if you told his dad to keep him out of it." I nodded my head, "you have no idea. Chloe, you grew up having people waiting on your every movement. I grew up alone. I only found out I had a sister when I fount Arkinia. Here on earth it is just another floating r