Chapter 11

The rest of the week was boring. Instead of hero training, you had to pick hero names. You already had yours picked out.

"Have a hero name?" She asked you. You nodded. "What is it?"

"Silent. I-Is that ok?"

"Of course, why don't you go first?" She pushed you to the front of the room.

"Mic, help." You used your quirk to try and get some help, but it didn't work. "That's mean." You said using your quirk on Midnight, who just laughed. You turned your whiteboard around. "Silent." You said, getting ready for the laughs.

"Even their hero name is lame." One of the girls said. The rest of the class laughed.

"May I go to the bathroom?" You asked, using your quirk. You were already starting to get a headache.

"Hey Y/N." You caught Mina as you were walking into the bathroom. "Is everything ok? You look upset."

"I'm just tired of my classmates. Put me against them, I'll show them, Silent is not lame."

"Go Y/N! You've been hanging out with Bakugou haven't you?"

You nodded. "Shouldn't you get back to class?"

"Yeah. I hope class gets better for you." You turned around and walked back to your classroom.

"Good?" Mic asked.

"Good." You said. You pulled out your phone while the rest of the hero names were being decided. This was going to take a while.

"Hey, Hitoshi? Is Silent a lame hero name?"

"No, it fits your quirk perfectly."

"Really?"

"Do I lie?"

"Yesh."

"True, but I meant to you. Do I lie to you?"

"No."

"Exactly." You smiled at your brother's encouragement. He may not be good at showing emotions, but he cared about you, and that's all you really needed.