Chapter12

"Oh, Y/N, I was wondering if you could teach me that trick, you know, the one where you run out of the room." One of your classmates began teasing you

f*ck it. You thought. "If I teach you that one, you have to teach me the one where you bully people because you feel threatened by them. You can't fricking get in the way of me when all I'm trying to do is become a hero for Touya! Leave me the frick alone!" You yelled. You had finally snapped. This was what they wanted and you gave it to them. You raised your hand and Mic nodded. You ran to the bathroom and took out your phone.

"Kat?"

"What do you want?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Already?"

"..Yeah"

"Ok, I'll meet you outside."

You went out and sat on the grass waiting.

"What's the problem dumb ass." He looked at your face and saw tears in your eyes. You tried to hide your tears. You knew that if you talked to him, you would cry, so you told him using your quirk. He didn't really know how to comfort you. You hugged your knees to your chest and he put his arm around your shoulder. "You stood up for yourself. I'm proud of you Silent." He helped you up. You walked back to your classroom and quietly sat in your seat. When you got back, the students began whispering and looking at you. The girls you had snapped at had undoubtedly twisted the situation.

You sat in your usual seat, next to Kaminari, at lunch and spaced out, pretending to listen to him talking about his thoughts.

"Guys if your parachute fails, you have the rest of your life to figure it out." The Bakusquad rolled their eyes.

"Denki, why?" Sero asked, he then turned to you. "You gonna eat that dessert?" You didn't realize you were being talked to. He shot a piece of tape at you, catching your attention. "Hey Y/N are you ok?" You nodded, fakely. "Are you gonna eat that?" You shook your head, sticking his tape to the tray so that he could pull it to himself. The headache you didn't realize you had got worse. Frick.

"Silent. You ok?" Bakugo asked.

"So you do care about people. Pay up Sero." Mina said, laughing. You smiled slightly hearing her laugh. Your friends knew it was forced but accepted it because you were trying. Mina was the only one to ask.

"Is something bothering you?"

"Not really." You lied, Mina knew that you did.

"Ok." She replied.

"They gave you trouble for kicking ass didn't they?" Bakugo asked. You nodded. Gosh, you nodded too much for having almost constant headaches.

"I wonder why Y/N is with the second years. Oh wait, It's because they can't protect themselves." She laughed. You looked down at the feather around your neck. Because you were looking down, you couldn't see the scarf that tightened around her

"What the f*ck is wrong with you?" Your brother asked.

"Hitoshi, please don't." You used your quirk. "You're just gonna make it worse." You looked at Aizawa with fear in your eyes. You then looked towards Bakugo who was yelling and looked like he was going to kill someone. The teachers tried to pry the Bakusquad off your classmates.

You followed Aizawa and the Bakusquad to his classroom.

"I want to know what possessed you to do that." The students looked at the floor. "If no one talks, I'm going to have to assume you all had no reason and you are just picking a fight with first years, and give everyone of your detention. I understand that it hurts to see your best friend teased or bullied. I get that. But this is Y/N's battle and they need to be the one to fight it."

"May I speak?" You asked Aizawa. He nodded and stepped aside. "What the frick was that?" Denki tried to speak. "No! I'll tell you what was. It was confirming what they thought. This isn't your problem. If I need help I'll ask for it. If I want to talk I will. You guys would be the first I turn to if I need help, you know that. So until then, leave them and me alone!" You yelled at them. They looked shocked. You had never been loud so this was new to them. You left the room angrily.