brothers

"wake up!!" i wake up to Ian at the door throwing a pillow at my face "your gonna be late."

he walks out before closing the door carl walks in.

"you do know you passed out in my bed last night drunk right?!" he says throwing off his shirt and opening his dresser putting on a new one.

i look around noticing i'm in carl's room

"yeah sorry" i smile lightly and get up rubbing my eyes "did my mom check in?"

he shakes his head and finishes getting dressed, "you should probably head to your house to get ready."

i nod my head and walk out the door heading to the stairs.

"LIP GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE, hi y/n do you want any breakfast?" fiona looks at me with a bright smile

"no thanks i'm gonna head to my house my moms probably worried sick" fiona looks away and i slip on my shoes and head out the door Walking to my house (4 houses away from them) i unlock the door as the house reeks of weed and alcohol.

"where were you last night??" Looking over i see my mom stumbling down the stairs with a cigarette in her fingers.

"i stayed at carl's." i push past her and run to room.

i threw on a a hoodie and some sweats with my hair in a messy bun, i wasn't bothering getting ready.

——————

Waiting at the bus stop with Ian, debbie, lip, and carl in silence debbie looks up

"do you think it would be weird to date your best friends brother?" we all look at each other concerned.

"uhm i don't know, maybe? depends who" Ian says looking over at me

"not me no way" i fake gag and we laugh for a few seconds as the bus pulls up.

everyone gets on and i go last sitting next to debbie

"no but actually do you think it would?" she asks while looking out the window.

"debs i don't know who are you even talking about?" she looks over at me and sets her phone on her lap.

"kyra likes carl." geez didn't expect that they've been friends for a long time.

"oh uhm i guess?" she looks back out the window. I've been friends with the gallagher's all my life but i never thought about it, Liking one of them. even thinking about it made me wanna puke.