Prologue

The abliviouss used their magic to help mortal people. They were living in groups usually in the woods. They were selfless. The wind was carrying the girl's hair. She was wearing a hood and she put it on so no one could see her face. She was very pretty but she didn't care about it. Never did. All she had done in her life was being helpful to other people. She was thinking about everything she has been through. What would happen if she was born a normal girl? If she wasn't magic. But she was. She always wanted to be a normal girl. To go to school. Have friends. Be normal. But she was helping other people to have normal life. As normal as life can be. She sat down and looked at the river. It was a sunny day. Suddenly she felt her legs shaking. At that moment she realised what happened. Earthquake. Lately there were a lot of earthquakes. Two days ago there was one. Now. Five days ago. She felt a hand on her arm and turned around to see a boy standing next to her.

"Rebecca are you ok?" He looked at her with his big blue eyes. She slightly smiled.

"Everything is ok Ryan." Her brother looked her for a little while and then hugged her. "What was that for?" Rebecca asked. Ryan pulled away and looked around. He seemed concerned.

"Just open your eyes." She opened her eyes widely.

"What do you mean Ryan?" Now she was the concerned one.

"Just do it. Ok?" Just as he said this they heard a gunshot. Assassins. She tried to scream but he put his hand on her mouth. More abliviouss had come. Then they started running.