Chapter 3: The reason of the Prologue.

A/n: Chapter 2 and half of this chapter are basically the prequel of the prologue. I'm too depressed to edit it though. Trigger warning: Child abuse, Panic attacks, implied cannibalism

Don't ask for updates

---

When you woke up you were strapped to a table. A soft whimper escaped you at the discomfort you felt from being spread out like a starfish with multiple tubes and wires on and in you. Your body felt hot. What were they testing on you this time? And why?

"Ah I see you're awake now Y/n. Great. You must feel discomfort right now, correct? Well today we're testing some lethal chemicals in small doses. Surprisingly enough your body gained a quick immunity to a vast majority of them due to our previous test. But these are new poisons and chemicals made fresh just for you! We even used some quirk related poisons and gases." one of the lab coats said. You didn't know any of their names, you were never told them, so you normally just called them sir or madam. Even if you did know their name you doubt it would change anything. So instead of engaging you began to dissociate from the real world. The collar around your neck prohibited you from using your quirk, so instead of talking to the nice people that lived in your head you were alone.

You were so far gone in your dissociation you never realized the collar was off. What you didn't know about while doing so was the transition from chemical testing to quirk testing. Needle after needle was inserted into you, all with the idea of altering your quirk to be traceable, powerful, and unruly. As they experimented you began to feel more and more hungry. So hungry you began to feel pain. Chikara, the most prominent voice, was completely shut off in your head. The music you played stopped as your hunger got stronger. The they hurt you the hungrier you became. Until all you could hear in your head and hears was a loud painful ringing.

 And just like that you broke from your bindings, and pounced.

Hungry. You felt so hungry. All you could see was red. And all you could feel was hunger.

What was going on?

There was something metallic in your mouth that you just kept chewing. You chewed and chewed and chewed. Completely deaf to crys that surrounded you, the fire that blazed, and the bang of the raid.

---

Loud screaming surrounded you and suddenly it began to feel hot. The heroes were here, but at what cost? The warehouse was burning to the ground and so many people were hurt. You sat in the corner, eyes blown wide with shock and fear as you began to mentally shut down. They were being so rough, so harsh to the ones you know, as you haphazardly hid behind a desk. There was blood all over your hands, but you had no memory of how it got there. Granted, the ones that took care of you weren't the best or nice but they took care of you no less. And here they were getting beat to a pulp by heroes.

Walls began closing in as breathing became harder. Your body broke out into a cold sweat as every atom and molecule was now visible due to your panic. Closing your eyes tightly you practiced your breathing exercises to dwindle the chance of any quantum mishaps. But you were scared, the room was only getting hotter and things continued to burn and screams and yells were only getting louder. You couldn't stop the soft cry that escaped you as you covered your ears and brought your legs in closer to your chest. You wanted the sounds to go away, you wanted the heroes to go away, they were ruining everything.

The sounds of your cries were extremely faint, almost non-existent, but a hero's ears picked it up just as he was about to help Endeavor with the last of the villain scientist. Said hero was a sidekick to Endeavor, and has been for years. Carefully approaching the desk he pulled out his sword, ready to strike someone down in case of an ambush, but when he saw your young body he stopped. You were in a ratty worn out gown with bandages all over your body. Your kinky curly hair was heavily matted too. Even though he couldn't see your face he knew you were a young teen/child. Without thinking he shrugged off his cloak and slowly went around the desk.

One of the scientists, noticing this, while fighting off a lower hero, frowned deeply and tried to stop them. "GET AWAY FROM THERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

"Hey.. Hey.. Little girl, shhh. It's ok, we're here to get you out." he said softly, not knowing you couldn't hear his voice. So when the cloak was draped over your shoulders and you felt a hand on you, you screamed. The fight stopped at the sound of the loud scream, most of the villains being the first to react, dropped to the ground immediately. Before the heroes or anyone else for that matter could react they were thrown back with a force even they couldn't fight off. The fire was out complete and the walls of the warehouse fell. The hero that was closest to you was hit with the desk, knocking them unconscious.

Your screaming didn't stop as you clutched your head tightly. Tears flowing down your cheeks in a panic of fear and anger. Things were thrown around and disintegrated before all eyes and it went on like this for a few seconds until it stopped. A sigh of relief escaped many, no matter their alignment, as your quirk stopped. But the night was far from done.

---

"Tell us your name. How old are you?" came the soft voice of the detective in front of you. But you kept quiet, unwilling to speak. You stared at your dry bloody cut up hands as you fiddled with your fingers wanting all of this to end. The hero's cloak was covering your curled up body completely, so none of them were able to see you aside from your scarred up legs. Seeing he wasn't gonna get you to speak he sighed and stood up straight. You wouldn't let anyone touch you, and had clear signs of abuse. Every time someone got too close they were blown away by what they could only assume to be your quirk, leaving you sitting in the same spot on the ground.

"Did you get anything out of the girl Tsukauchi?" came Endeavor's voice as he placed his hands on hips stretching out his back. Your quirk sent him flying straight into a tree after the walls of the warehouse were gone, so needless to say his back was killing him. Not too far from him stood Shouta Aizawa, also known as Eraserhead. He originally wasn't supposed to be on the mission, but due to a last minute decision here he was, thankfully so.

"No Endeavor, she won't even allow me to make eye contact much less let anyone touch her. There's dried blood on her arms from what I saw before she hid in the cloak so they were most likely doing something to her before we came. But the blood was too thick for me to see anything. And the last thing we need is for her to use her quirk again, we don't even know what it is yet. Didn't you see those things just turn to dust?" Naomasa explained with crossed arms as he looked at your crouched figure with sad eyes.

"We have Eraserhead don't we? He could just take her quirk while you just throw her in the ambulance to get checked."

Hearing his name the man finally spoke up, "You think carelessly throwing a traumatized girl into an ambulance is going to help? Me using my own quirk on her while you recklessly act will only cause her to trust us even less. We don't even know what she's capable of yet."

"Neither do we." came the voice of one of the apprehended doctors. A soft chuckle escaped him as he sat in the cop car without a care. "It's amazing what lengths the human body can do to protect itself. Her body is absolutely fascinating, her quirk even more so. Too bad she's broken beyond repair... She could've been an amazing villain. In this stage alone she could kill us all with a snap of her fingers."

Naomasa cringed at the lack of the familiar twist of his gut when a lie was being told. If this guy was telling the truth just what were you capable of? Turning his head he let out a sigh, and when he looked where you once were you were gone. "Where did she go?"

Heads snapped to look to the spot you once sat. And sure enough you were gone, the only thing left behind was a single bone. The doctor in the car began to laugh maniacally as he looked at the shocked heroes and cops. "And so it begins! Oh how I wish I'd be able to watch."

Naomasa slowly turned his head to look at the mad scientist. There was a crazed look in eyes as he smiled so sinisterly that Naomasa blood ran cold and body was petrified in fear. The scientist's wide eyes glinted red as he began to laugh, his black and white hair absorbing the moonlight in the process.

"What a hungry monster we've created."

Head of Thunderstormsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें