ɪɪ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴀʟ!

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ₂▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀsᴘʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴄᴀᴋᴇ

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ₂
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀsᴘʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴄᴀᴋᴇ

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ₂▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀsᴘʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴄᴀᴋᴇ

WandaVision!
WandaVision Wa-WandaVision
WandaVision!

MARGARI SAT INSIDE A TENT by the pool, her luscious blonde hair was neatly pulled into a low bun, she lazily slouches on the chair as she stares at the glistening pool. Her eyes were haunted by a foreign dream, not quite her own but she felt all the suffering and loneliness as if she was living it. She remembers a cell. There were four walls, all made of cement, to the south of the wall was a giant hole that was covered by reinforced glass. Inside that cell was a pale and brunette teenager, she was dressed in grey lab clothes, and scarlet magic danced on the tips of her fingers. Margari failed to decipher who that person was, all she knew was that she knew her, it all felt so real. But then it occurred to her that it was possibly herself in the dream only that she looked at herself in the third person, which seemed logical.

"Everybody, hurry up please!" Margari blinked back to reality, Dottie's terrifying voice had the blonde baker adopting a better body posture in seconds. 

She threw a glance at her batch of cupcakes on the table, making sure they looked presentable enough, or otherwise she would be getting a hearing from Dottie when the reunion was over. The sound of footsteps caught her attention, she averted her gaze from the cupcakes to the group of women following Dottie into the tent, Margari smiles once Dottie is near, she stands up to greet her.

"Hi Dot-"

But her greeting was interrupted by the very person herself, it seems that people enjoyed interrupting her. "Shouldn't you be at the bakery?" Margari frowns, hands clasping together in front of her, she opens her mouth to speak but once again she is cut off. "Please tell me the preparations are ready or else I swear-"