ɪᴠ. ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ...

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ⁴

 ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ⁴

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Don't have a cow.

We got love

Baby, we got...

WandaVision

When I... your head, I... annihilation.

"Look again."

Everything seemed to travel slowly through time, the voices that echoed in her mind were disembodied.

It's my fault.

"That's... true."

.... turn the TV... on,
they're... very specific.

It would start off as Wanda's voice, but then it would grow deeper and slower, it annoyed Margari to no end since she couldn't hear clearly what she was articulating. The blonde woman lay on the ground before stirring, she opened her eyes and blinked a few times while simultaneously shifting into a sitting position. The place was something surreal, unlike anything she had seen before, she gasped and rose to her full height.

".... lost... parents.
... seen the records."

'Their records... not... picture.'

Pietro.

The open room seemed to be extensive, clouds covered the top and light seeped through the cracks between the clouds, it seemed to be the light that illuminated the whole room. Margari spun and noticed the room was infinite and deserted, she was alone except for that recurring voice that seemingly came from above.

"You... hurt me.
I... feel you."

"Mr. Vision?" Margari tried determining the source from which the voice came from, but it was all an echo that came from the clouds and around her.

You didn't see that coming?

"Hello?" Nobody answered, there wasn't even an echo of her voice. "Where am I? What is this?"

Thunder rippled in the sky, but there was no sign of rain, brown eyes kept glancing around trying to make sense of her situation, trying to find something that would tell her what was going on. Was she awake? Asleep? Was this another dream, another vision? Margari ran a hand down her blonde hair, instead of being in its usual bun, her hair fell loosely showcasing her natural waves.