♡ date night headcannons

i'm gonna do parts 1-3 (main jojo, jobro(s)and villain) in this one chapter so bear with me here, i'll do 4-7 later probably. plus my copy n paste isn't working so i can't put a cute symbol in the title </3

-Phantom Blood-

jonathan joestar
- he would definitely take you to a fancy restaurant, somewhere elegant and expensive.
- you guys laugh together because you can't pronounce half of the fancy names on the menu
- you think the way he eats is cute <3 (that came out weird)
- after you guys ate he brought you to his little tree hang out spot and introduced you to danny (rip)
- you two lied in the grass watching the stars together.
- after he walked you home and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

dio brando
- he probably wouldn't take you anywhere fancy, like maybe buy you an ice cream and walk around town or just sitting on a park bench and laughing.
- he would probably try doing little things to show off like throw a piece of candy in the air and catch it in his mouth.
- once he gets money tho..... candle lit dinners are a must for him.
- always makes everything super romantic and sensual.
- also spa nights, cucumbers on the eyes and everything.

-Battle Tendency-

joseph joestar
- dates would probably be 50% him doing dumb stuff and making you laugh and 50% stuffing your faces with food.
- running around in flower fields chasing eacother into the sunset.
- most of your date nights would just be cute little unplanned dates one of you decided a few moments ago.
- caesar tags along sometimes.

caesar zeppeli
- spaghetti.
- probably buys you cute necklaces and rings and stuff in those cute little jewelry boxes that you have to flip open.
- he just likes buying you stuff for dates.
- home cooked meals !
- pulls out your chair for you.
- brings you to italian restaurants.
- joseph ruins date nights

lisa lisa
- is she rich ? probably i don't remember.
- definitely having shopping sprees like twice a week.
- little fashion shows to show off the outfits you buy for each other.
- watching sunsets/sunrises together.
- matching sunglasses.

kars
(i can't remember part 2 very well sorry if this is inaccurate)
- would probably seriously injure someone over something small, like looking at you the wrong way or brushing shoulders with you.
- opens the car door for you. closes it on your foot.
- fruit gummies?
- accidentally cuts u with his dumb arms.

- Stardust Crusaders -

jotaro kujo
- pretends he doesn't like spending time with you the entire time, secretly is obsessed and sad when he has to leave you.
- disrespectful to everyone, but respectfully disrespects you.
- takes you to the aquarium and explains all his favorite amphibians to you.
- would probably prefer doing something where the two of you can be alone.
- watching the stars/clouds/staring directly into the sun to see who goes blind first.
- let's you ride on his back or drags you around like a suit case if you say you're tired.
-probably tackles you randomly.
(I MIGHT BE THE ONLY PERSON THAT THINKS THIS BUT I THINK IF JOTARO WERE IN LOVE HE WOULD ACT LIKE USUI FROM MAID SAMA ??? JUST ME??)

noriaki kakyoin
- arcade dates.
- buys you and xxl slushy. (rip my stomach)
- he's way better than you and just crushes you in every game??
- accidentally knocks his tooth out with air hockey puck.
- buys you pizza and talks about future goals and plans.
- "i'll race you to the car".
- rerorerorerorerorerorero

jean pierre polnareff
- constantly harassing you with french words you don't understand (if u speak french...no u do not)
- would probably take you somewhere dumb like a movie and then talk trash about it with you after.
- you two are laughing the entire time you're together.
- hugs and kisses <3
- opens car do for you, closes it, then opens it again because he forgot to get in.
- buys you expensive high heels.
- u playfully ruffed up his hair and he tried to laugh it off but a single tear rolled down his face. poor pol </3

mohammad avdol
- would probably bring you somewhere like and escape room.
- maybe also a pet store where you can play with puppies and kittens together.
- definitely buys you pretzels or a hot dog from a stand. a stand!?
- he physically cannot stop smiling when he's with you.
- likes to pat your head when he's out with you.
- he probably has a really cool car.

joseph joestar (3)
- takes you to a trampoline park even though he knows damn well he's entirely too old to be jumping around on a trampoline with a bunch of kids.
- probably tears his scrotum.
- maybe even makes you watch his lame movies like lawrence in arabia or whatever that movie was called from the camel ep.
- tries to prank literally everyone he comes in contact with.
- sings every single song that comes on the radio while he's driving you to your date.
- freaks out when he hears the price of the trampoline park tickets even tho he has the money.