SEX FOR HOMEWORK

WARNINGS. blackmail. restraints. hair pulling.

🖇

taehyung's hand flies away with a loud smack at his knuckles. your own palm begins to sting with the impact of your slap. he doesn't react too much, just shows some confusion tracing his brows. your legs are still wobbling but you shove against him to maneuver out of his hold. but he's quick to catch hold of your wrist, swiftly grabbing the other and twisting them behind you. you struggle, shouting, "taehyung, stop!"

he stands the both of you up and pushes you against the desk, pressing your chest on the cold surface of the poster paper. you push back in retaliation, but the poke at your ass makes your body tense. aside from the sound of blood rushing through your ears and the panicked gasps coming out of your mouth, you hear him sigh. there's a small whisper of moving fabric before you feel his tie wrapping your wrist, binding them tightly.

he holds you down by the shoulder, leaning back while watching you tug against the bondage. "don't bother, i made sure to switch my regular tie with something stronger, less easier to tear."

"taehyung!" you shout in anger (or is it dread?), "let go of me!" you manage to kick his shin and he grunts. it wasn't a good idea, because it has him tangling his fingers in your hair and roughly pressing your cheek onto the paper, making the table rattle at the impact. you continue to squirm despite having a wet feeling dribble uncomfortably down your thighs (your pride is disintegrating as the arousal drips further and further) and the now slightly dizzy feeling on the side of your head. his face lowers to yours.

"my rank may be below yours right now, but i can change that if i want to."

you freeze.

your vision strains to look at him. the smile he has on looks similar to the one where he offers a deal; when he tells mrs. yoo that he'll clean all the desks if she let him have one more night to finish the homework, when he asks you to make changes to the school festival organizations if he'll ask his parents for funding.

the grip in your hair loosens and lands on your restricted wrists, giving them a squeeze. "and don't think that you'll just drop to second place. i have the ability to make you go lower."

don't be fooled by his carefree nature. taehyung's smart (naturally so), gets great grades, doesn't need to study or pull all-nighters to earn full marks, but with his unmotivated behavior to try harder, he ends up one rank below you every time. it's almost as if he's doing it on purpose. each time the exam results would come out, his name would appear right under yours, just like how you're sitting above him now; each time a teacher would call out the tests to collect, his name would be called right after yours, and you would have to watch him stroll to the front as you walked back to your seat (he would wink at you or send an air kiss, that fucker). really, if taehyung wanted the highest rank, if he wanted your rank, he would only have to lift his pinky.

but taehyung doesn't need to, never needs to, because he doesn't need that scholarship or that acceptance letter. he already has his path set in stone with the large company his wealthy family owns. taehyung never brought up the idea of placing first until now (much less the idea of having you topple down), and it makes you tremble with fear.

he looks up as if he's in thought. "hmm, maybe i'll get my parents involved. i'm sure they know how to get into the system, make a few changes if i asked. if i really wanted to," his eyes narrow with amusement at the sight of horror etching your features, "i could make you drop down to... the lowest quartile?"

"no!" you shout, too desperate to feel dignity, too scared to feel rage, "t-taehyung, i need the scholarship, i can't go to any college without one!" your hands turn clammy as they grip at nothing, as if you're motioning how much you need it, like you can't go on without it.

"are you sure?" he asks. his hand traces the curve of your ass. "how can i trust you if you already lied to me?"

"i-i swear i'm not lying to you, taehyung! i'm sorry for lying b-before," you feel the tears pricking at your eyes and you try to keep them in; showing them to taehyung would only show his effect.

"if you're not lying, then beg."

"what?" you sniffle.

then, he gives you a smile, one you've never seen before. it's plastic, mocking, a taunt. it has you on the verge of sobbing your heart, and for some reason, you know taehyung wouldn't give you any mercy.

"beg me to fuck you."