Ch.22

'Is this all left?' Hana ponder.

She sat on the pile of dead beasts corpses she hunt. After fighting the Two Head Witch Ape King, she didn't encounter any other type of dangerous beast. Her mana is almost all recovered, and her stamina is on top shape.

'Thinking carefully, the next time I use the power of Golden Dragon King I should still be careful. When using the power of Golden Dragon King, I seem to be more irritable and violent... I can still feel it a little at my right hand now... a tyrannical aura...'

She let out a sigh as she jump down. Hana stretch her hand ups with a satisfying pop. Her natural look return to her face.

Though the time she's in the dungeon is terrible, the dropped item she get is quite good.

No, she's not complaining. She's just missing the fresh air of the outer world. And she haven't eat anything for a while so of course she's hungry right now.

'There should be another difficult monster here somewhere. If there's only one which is the Two Head Witch Ape King, it would be too weird. If the Two Head Witch Ape King is the boss dungeon, then I should already clear this a while ago. The fact I'm still here means I haven't clear the dungeon yet. But if my deduction is true, what kind of monster will I face...'

☁︎

"Nee-chan!"

What?

Hana dumbly look at the petite boy in front of her.

"Shin...-chan?"

What? What is she doing here? Wasn't she suppose to be at, at.... at where? Huh?

Hana knees lost it strength as she slumped down, holding her terribly aching head. Seeing this, Shinichi quickly went to her sister aid. "Nee-chan! Are you okay?!"

'Why is Shinichi so small? He's already 17 yet why does he looks like he's still 7? Wait, why did I think Shinichi already 17? He's clearly still small, but...'

Question by question fills her head, making her head aching more and more. Hana look at her hand, noticing how small they are. She realise even her body is small, and the fact she's at a beach is another fact she discover.

She didn't know what happen next but when she calm down, she found herself sitting at a cafe with a watermelon juice in hand - her mother, Yukiko accompanying her.

"Have you calm down, Nacchan? You look so pale earlier, do you want to go back to the hotel?" Yukiko ask her. Being a mother she is, she just can't help but worry about her children well-being.

Hana shake her head. She sent her a grateful smile. "No no, I'm fine now. I dont know what takeover me a while back then. It just, I feel like I have a really weird dream back then."

"Now that I think about it, where's Shin-chan and Ran-chan?"

Yukiko let out a sigh. "Who knows? I take off my eyes on them just for a while and they vanished."

'Ah, right, this is the first meeting of Shinichi and Mr. Pierrot!' Hana inner  fan girl exploded in excitements meeting one of her favourite character. She jump down from the tall ass seat she's sitting on.

"I'll go search for them!" Giving a small wave back, she quickly run towards the beach coast. And there she see, the Akai family, Akai Shuichi, future member of FBI, and her two sweet little beans.

'From one look I can tell how much Elena-san and Mary-san look like each other.' Hana thought.

But suddenly, a man come and start bullying both Ran and Shinichi. Hana take her phone out and record the whole thing.

"Hmm...I wonder what the police will do if I show this picture to them. Bullying a kid in broad daylight, that's so gross. Just because you don't have the guts to pick a fight with someone with the same build, you target the small one? What a poltroon you are." Hana scoff.

"You!.." He tried to attack Hana, but Hana effortlessly dodge his attack and land a punch on his chin. As her strength is those of child, it didn't hurt as much as an adult punch, but it still hurts. 

Akai manage to scare them with his finger jab and they ran away with their tail between their leg while Hana trying to contend her inner fangirling at the moment. 'No Hana, you can't scream, you can't scream, you can't scream! If you scream now he will think of you as a weirdo!'

"Nee-chan! / Hana nee-chan!"

"You two don't go around by yourself! If this place is not as crowded, you two might as well be done by that man!" Hana scold them. Shinichi and Ran mutter a small sorry for real their behaviour.

"It's Shinichi fault! He keep playing Holmes again and again!" Ran point her finger at Shinichi to prove her point.

"Im not playing! This is my training when I become a famous detective!" Shinichi argue back.

Hana ignore the two and bow at Akai. "I'm sorry for their behaviour and thank you for saving us."

"It's fine, and what you do before is a very smart move." Shuichi said.

"I just do what I feel right." Hana smile.

"Nee-chan, this guy is suspicious!"

"...what?" Hana show half hearted smile. Shinichi start to explain his deduction while Hana is containing her laugh wholeheartedly. By the end of his deduction, Hana burst out laughing- along with Akai.

Shinichi feeling embarrassed all of sudden burst. "Why are all of you laughing?!"

Hana wiped the single tears on her eyes. "Pfft, Shin-chan, not everyone who travel is from circus. Also if you look closely, that 'crying makeup' on his eyes is actually a bruise same as the lady over here, so they probably have a fight with someone before they come here." Hana sharp look return to her feature. "Am I wrong?"

"Is that true?" Shinichi ask. Hana is taken aback, and she narrowed her eyes for a while before a smile returning back to her feature.

"Impressive, your  deduction is right." Shinichi look at Hana with stared eyes as if she's a goddess. "And as for the bruise, I actually played it at a bar, it was request from a clients, it's my part time job, they pay well."

"So it's like that..." Hana pat Shinichi back in encouraging way. "It seems like you still have a long way to, Shin-chan♥~"

"Who are you kids?" Akai ask as he takes of his sunglasses. At the same time, Hana take out her phone and start recording Shinichi.

"I-I...I am Kudo Shinichi! I am... Sherlock Holmes apprentice!" And cut! 'I'll surely show this to him in another ten years.' Hana thought evilly.

Akai gaze turn to Hana, who is staring at Akai Mary. "Oh,I'm sorry! I'm this 'Holmes Apprentice' sister, Kudo Hana. And this girl is Mori Ran." He nod in response.

"You know oba-San, you look a lot like my friend's mother." Hana state making Akai Mary, surprised. Akai raise his eyebrow in amusement. "Really? What's this friend of yours mother name's?"

Hana is silent for a moment before pointing her finger up in front of her mouth in secretive way. A sly smile made its way to her face. "Now, I can't just tell someone name to a stranger can I?"

Akai and Mary were taken aback before Akai broke it with his laugh. "Sorry, but can you two play with my little sister? She's looking to make some friends." Akai gesture towards Sera.

"Okay." I take Sera hand in mine but before we can go, a car crash into the guardrail and fall into the sea. At that moment, a shadow like figure went past Hana back but when she look back, there's no one.

A questioning look appear on her face but as there's another important matter at hand, she decide to shrug it off.

'Jeez, how can I forget such important thing, the accident.'

But another part of her scream, that she's forgetting something really, really important.