Ch.25

Oooooooooooooong-

A red aura spreads across the forest and a faint veil surrounds the earth.

Hana, who was surprised by the presence of a faint red wall that suddenly appeared, immediately approached and touched on the faint wall.

"A barrier?"

Now she can not get out of this sticky situation.

"Hmm. Hmm."

'Should I attack head on? Or should I wait?'

Hoong-!

The next moment, a red aura spread around the egg on the middle of the dinosaurs.

'...That egg seems like a bad idea. It's better to end it quickly.'

The egg was exhilarating magic power felt that she can feel from far away, with a faint light from the translucent interior all over the meteorite. The egg clearly accommodating something with an unimaginable power inside it.

'Whatever it is, I don't want to know.'

"I probably would fight to death with that thing before I encounter Ares again."

It's important to avoid the unnecessary.

Hana gently touch and knock on the barrier.

"At first I thought this red barrier would be a hindrance, but it seems I can use this."

"Not to mention this fog..."

Hana start to smile. Her gaze was sharp.

If Shinichi were to see her expression right now, he  would definitely felt iffy. It's the expression she would make when she's up to no good again.

Hana raise her hand, haze start to appear before turning into a small smoke in her hand.

The fog originated from the enemy. It covered Hana's sight, but it had done the same for the enemy's.

Hana had no reason to hide. Since there was no need to hide within the fog.

Wind started to blow over the marshes that was serene once more.

Shhhhhhh-

The sound of leaves rustling in the air, something that was difficult to hear out in the marshes, could be heard.

Fog.

Fog was slowly merging with the misty marshes air.

The trees beyond Hana's vision could no longer be seen because of the fog.

"Let's start."

The entire surrounding started to go quiet. The fog started to spread farther as Hana started to move.

Shhhhhh-

The beast were moving to catch its prey.

...

The Corpsemirage Amphibians.

They are creatures with height over 2 metres, known for their bizarre powers; which can revive the dead of their clan while emitting a mist from their sweat to confuse their enemies, slowly fascinating them with prolonged exposure.

The Corpsemirage Amphibians Ares smart creature and have great nose, using the marshes as their home. They make great uses of their natural habitat such as barricading themselves in their natural labyrinth in preparation for any attack. Not only that, the marshes helps them to easily detect their enemy whilst being a suitable place to exert their power to its potential.