ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 have prepared Lyra Elladora Black for the last three years of her life

She'd met Harry Potter, her Godbrother, and formed a rather close friendship with him.

She was gifted with the Sight, and metamorphmagus powers that had been buried long ago finally rose.

A charming boy dragged her into an abusive relationship that will haunt her for as long as she lives.

Her guardian angel presented herself.

Two students from the future appeared from nowhere, with no trace of who they were and no ability to get back. Katrina and Melanie Davis.

Family secrets were uncovered. An Aunt she never knew turned out to be her Music Professor. Fae abilities inherited from her mother bled deeply through her veins. A Summer spent with her Great Aunt and cousin was both traumatic and insightful.

Her best friend became her soulmate.

An odd friendship formed between herself and a Ravenclaw and a Hufflepuff.

Cedric Diggory became her brother, and Luna Lovegood her sister.

Sirius Black escaped and turned out to be her mysterious puppy pal. She and others discovered his innocence.

Three years of chaos - one can only wish that three of peace will follow.

But as a new moon rises, an old sun sets.

Tides change and crystals cleanse.

As a new year begins at Hogwarts after a cruel Summer, Lyra finds herself faced with a year of excitement - The Triwizard Tournament.

What she can't shake, though, is a feeling of dread.

Her Inner-Eye awakens, and a new mystery arises - the mysterious blonde-haired woman with bright blue eyes.

So familiar, yet so foreign.