1

Snowchester

"Hi Michael" tubbo said cheerily, opening the door to Michael's room, his head peeked out from the ladder below.

"Tubbo!" Michael turned around and ran to the door in delight, hugging Tubbo's head full of hair. "I missed you!"

Tubbo chuckled, climbed completely off the ladder and stepped on the floor Michael's room, Michael still on his head.

Tubbo held Michael in between his arms, removing him from his head. "How are you today?"

Michael's cheery face turned pouty. "Bored." Michael said, sighing. "Why does ranboo not let me go outside? I don't like it here anymore."

"Don't you have your pet chicken to cheer you up?"

"Well," Michael looked behind him at his pet, it was pecking the floorboards. "I like him, but he's not very smart, you know? I try to talk to him but he never says anything"

Tubbo put Michael down. "Hmmm." Tubbo stared at Michael for a while. "Do you.... want to go outside?"

Michael's eyes lit up and his heart warmed of hope, but not soon after his face dropped the expression. "How about... Ranboo? Won't he get mad like last time?"

Tubbo's face went stale and expressionless, he looked away for a second. "He's... away, Michael. He's on one of those long trips. He won't know. We'll have to keep this a secret."

"But won't that be lying?"

Tubbo's expression fell down, the thought of even his kid knew what he was doing was wrong. Tubbo felt a sense of guilt. But he knew Ranboo was wrong. He sighed. "Ranboo... he's too overprotective of you. I know it's lying, and lying is bad, but you're a kid, and you should have fun. What Ranboo is doing is wrong. Come on, he won't know. Let's go, Michael." Tubbo took Michael's hand, and they went out away from the small repetitive house Michael called his home. Michael never felt so happy.

--

"I met so many friends today! Mr sheep was the best tho! He was so funny!" Michael said excitingly, holding Tubbo's hand and swinging it while they were walking.

"All you did was bully him, Michael."

"He kept running away. He stopped running though, which makes us friends!" Michael looked at Tubbo and gave him a big smile. Tubbo just sighed and smiled.

"That snowball fight though.... I'll beat you next time!"

"You can't beat me, I've had a lot of experience."

"With who, Ranboo?"

Tubbo turned to look forward, no expression. "Yeah, with ranboo."

"We should all play together!" Michael turned to him with his lit up eyes.

"Yeah.... we should." Tubbo replied. But he knew that something like that will never happen. Especially with Ranboo.

"Are we really going home now?" Michael looked at tubbo, pouting. "Today was so fun! I'm gonna get so bored back in the house now."

Tubbo sighed. "I want us to play more but we can't. Remember if ranboo catches us? He'll be very mad."

"Why won't you just tell him that he's wrong?"

Tubbo stopped in his tracks, the snow below his feet crunching. "I've tried, Michael. But he's too overprotective of you. Nothing will change his mind." Tubbo started walking again.