4

Snowchester.

"Tubbo?"

Tubbo froze, his heart feeling like it's dropped to the floor. You're dead. You're caught. Ranboo's gonna kill you.

"....What are you doing here, Tubbo?" Ranboo said in an angry tone, walking up to tubbo. Tubbo could hear his footsteps, in each one making him more frightened. Tubbo didn't say anything, he was shaking in fear.

Tubbo could feel that Ranboo was directly behind him. Tubbo was in pain, he was scared, he could be killed easily. Tubbo wanted to faint in how scared he was.

Tubbo turned around slowly, immediately met with Ranboo's chest. He didn't look up to his face, he didnt have the heart to look at him in the eye.

"Ranboo, I-" Tubbo's voice was hoarse, he was shaking so much. "I didn't do anything. I just visited Michael for a bit- I- I didn't let him out I just needed to get some way back to lmanburg I didn't do anything I swear." Ranboo said nothing.

Tubbo realizes the jacket he was wearing and took it off to reveal his torn clothes, his skin was almost blue.

"Here- I'm sorry I just borrowed it I was really cold-" Tubbo handed the jacket to Ranboo, but it soon landed to the floor as Ranboo held both of Tubbo's wrists.

Tubbo let out a squeak in fear, looking down so he doesn't see ranboo's eyes.

"Tubbo, you're so cold-"

"Please don't kill me."

Tubbo was shaking so much in fear Ranboo could feel it.

"What? What are you talking about-"

Ranboo looked at Tubbo' face, searching for a reason on why he said that.

Ranboo's eyes widened at Tubbo's expression, he was scared, he was shaking so much. Tubbo was terrified of him.

You did this to him. He's dying but he's still afraid of you.

It's all your fault.

Ranboo's grip on Tubbo' wrists loosened, realizing how much he scared the person he cared for.

Look at what you've done.

Tubbo's breath was shaky, his whole body shaking in fear. He couldn't move. There was a long, silent pause between the two of them before tubbo headed for the door.

Ranboo stopped Tubbo by holding him by the wrist.

Tubbo flinched.

"Tubbo, I- I didn't mean it." Tubbo's hand was cold, Ranboo knew that tubbo was in critical condition. "Please, you're gonna die." He said, looking down at his hand. "How long were you out there?"

Tubbo's head turned to Ranboo, but he still wasn't looking at him.

"I didn't mean it- I won't kill you."

Tubbo's tired eyes finally looked at Ranboo's, full with hope. "You didn't?"

"Yes, I wouldn't- I'm sorry. I didn't meant it"

There was a pause again, tubbo confused.

"So why'd you say it?"

The words struck Ranboo. Ranboo felt so much guilt- so much hate for himself. Why DID you say it? Ranboo let go of him.

"I... I dont know." He put a hand to his hair, confused at himself. He started crying. "But I would never kill you."

Tubbo, surprised, widened his eyes. He was relieved. He didn't hate him, after all.