ch 12

Mb yall school been really kicking my ass it still is but yea I hope everyone have. Good year God bless everyone.

Months later

Nyny pov
Georgia

"sharife" I called Sharife from his couch. He just got a new apartment last month.

"Yes baby"

"Can you make some sausage too"

"Yea go in the room"

"Huhhhh"

"Sike naw yea baby ill make sum sausage"sharife said looking back at me

"Shidd ill take both at this point"

"You not ready"

"sharfiee I am ready" I said getting up and putting my hands around his waist.

"Baby you not ready for this shalong"

"Boyyy" I screamed laughing

"Look"

"Dam-" The nigga was to stunned to speak

"Yea so sit yo ass down"

"Yes daddy"I said running to to the couch

I think the fuck not ts not going in me ts gon kill me da hell he carrying ts around for.

Key pov

So me and Jalen are on a better path. But it took a while for us to get here. We stop talking for a while like almost a year. He blocked me and I started lurking and found him and this other girl together. Kinda fucked me up in the head. I was crying and shi like a dumb ass baby, it really hurt me but I thought it wad my fault' bc I did kinda ghost him. But still nigga you ain't come ova or nun ts blow me. I've been doing me tho going to college at Miami university. I bought a car and got an condo chilling getting my life together. I seen the Nba draft he got drafted to the huston rockets with Josh which is wsp but nigga aint even call and ask me to go when he said he would when he get draft.

"Girl Josh been killing me" Zia said, im on the phone with her atm asking her bout life we ain't talked in like an month.

"What he been doing"

"This nigga been acting a clown, him and Jalen call me like everyday talking about some bull shit"

"But I have some good news"She said winking at me

"What is it"?

"Jalen been asking about you I've just been saying I haven't heard from you in a while"

"He said he thought you died and you changed your number"

"Yea I just wanted change"I said playing with my fingers

"You needa post on Instagram hella people thinking you dead"

"Ok Ill try and make some friends to take my pics"

"You know what I have to go"

"Alright now Love you"

"Love you too"

Im not gon lie ive been mad depressed to the point ever since I got to Miami I haven't went out and met no one at all. Guys tried talking to me but I ignored them and kept it moving.

"I should go on the strip"

Honestly ts mad overdue but Ig im back. Ion know what to make stories about anymore so idk but If you got ideas pls put yo shi down cuz😭😭ion know what to do. Igh yalk stay easy💕