ch 11

Kierra pov

Its been 2 weeks since Jalen said 'I love you'.

I feel so bad like he probably think hate him or don't like him. I do but just don't wanna be hurt by another D1 athlete.

Idk what to do tbh. Should I call him what, what if he don't wanna talk what if he don't wanna be together he made a tik tok with this white girl. Im not jealous or sum I just want to know who she is.

Im so scared bro I been depressed for the longest since this Corona I've been overthinking I miss Jalen.

J

alen pov

She ain't text me in 2 weeks. I think she don't fuck with be no mo im disappointed I should've said 'I love you' I got myself in a hole I can't get out of. I miss her, her Million/billion/trillion dollar smile, her Coach perfume, her lip gloss on my lips, her boobs and ass, her laughing, I miss it all bruh just like taht should've have said nun probably would be talking to her. My momma said she probably been busy but she promised me that she will always make time for me and I will always make time for her. But idk should I text her? My sister said give her some time.

Zia pov

Kierra been so sad only coming out her room when everyone in they room ofc Dad pushing her to come out her room but she hasn't and she been eating a lil and when me Gelo and Melo done playing basketball she will come out when we go in the house. Ofc she talked to Melo he won't tell us he said she don't want us to know I feel bad I feel like it has something to do with Jalen but idk.

Me and Josh been chilling. We made out like yesterday day it was so good I wish it would've finish but ill probably have a lil baby in my stomach. Lmfaooo no, but yeh he going to Arizona and im going to Stanford. I hope I see him again I go on Friday.

Nyny pov

Sharife going to college ima miss him I been in Georgia with him for a good min and its been the best met all his family and friends they seem to love me. Me and Omar and Mr. Cooper have been really close Omar and Sharife are like the same people just look diff Ik they twins but sharife talk a lil more then Omar. Mr. Cooper like this my daughter-in-law right here at the party's I would just laugh they was some cool people. I hope me and Sharife have a family and do different stuff like his Dad.