story

hi, hello. i have a story.

!tw! homophobia!

so, i was at a get together with family friends in shit, and i was talking to one of my moms friends (because there was no one my age so that was fun). my mom was also in this conversation and they were mostly talking about how my moms old church was conservative (aka, homophobia had become part of the churchs practices). the friends mother (imma just start calling her karen) said that my mom should start going to her church and mentioned, multiple times, that the church had a good teen program thing or whatever. i said that i dont go to church and that im atheist in shit but she kept saying that i should join my family when going to her church (they never did btw). a few minutes later the topic of my love life came up and when i said that i was dating something karen thought it was a great idea to ask "whats HIS name". i, of course, being the raging homosexual i am, corrected her and said that i am not dating a dude. she then said i was going to hell and that it was a sin or whatever. i said good for me, because i would love to meet satan. she then went of a rant about the bible in shit and i just kinda zoned out during this. but what caught my attention is when she said that my mother was going to hell for being accepting of me (pretty sure she said something about raising me gay). now, me, being the child that loves my mother very much even if she has said some shitty things, got pissed. i, of course, didnt say anything because i am very scared of people. but this didnt stop that seething rage i felt. i was mad because my mom is religious, she believes in god in shit, so, even if being told i was going to hell didnt effect me, it is a very real possibility that it effected her. i now think very lowly of karen and wish her a harder life then she already has because i am petty as fuck and no one tells anyone i care about that they are going to hell.

also, her daughter is a trump supporter and i literally am so uncomfortable with it and theres a fucking trump hat in my house and i live in fear.