𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐨

key: Korean, Italian

She excuses herself through the crowd, slightly bowing to all of the tenants as she makes her way to her brother. There are two men amongst the group of tenants that they have yet to meet. One of the men steps in front of her brother, directly talking to him.

"I heard you came with the building owner."

"Yes." Vincenzo smiles lightly.

"Nice to meet you." The man pulls out a business card from his pocket. "I'm the CEO and the senior lawyer of Jipuragi Law Firm and the chairman of the Development Opposition Committee. I'm lawyer Hong Yuchan." He gives Vincenzo his business card.

Vincenzo looks at the card in hand before heading to his sister behind him. Viviana takes the card, looking at it before slipping it into the small pocket of her purse.

"I see." Her brother starts. "Nice to meet you, I'm lawyer Vincenzo Cassano. This is my secretary and younger sister, Viviana Cassano."

"Hello." Viviana greets the older lawyer with a smile on her face as the two lawyers shake hands.

"What?"

"Is Vin his last name? Does that it her's as well? But her's is Viv."

Ah, well no.

"Right."

Not right.

"Are they Chinese?"

"They might be."

The two siblings look around them as the tenants discuss their names.

"What did he say?"

"I don't know. What was that?"

Vincenzo laughs at what they are saying, deciding to speak up. "Just treat both our names as an English name. Vincenzo Cassano."

"It was Casanova. Casanova."

They almost had it, they were almost there. But not quite right.

"That was English."

"Vincenzo Casanova? Viviana Casanova?"

At least they got their names right.

"Right."