nove

key; Korean, Italian

Mr.Na Deok-jin stares at them from the other side of the table. Viviana crosses her legs under the table, staring at him back with her brother and Mr.Hong.

Mr.Na starts to laugh in disbelief, messing with his tie. "Gosh, this unbelievable. Let me see the bill. Let's read it."

Viviana opens her brother's briefcase and pulls out the envelope, placing it down on the table. Mr.Hong is the one to place it in front of Mr.Na. The man slams his hand on it a few times, before picking it up to look at it. He opens to find the paperwork but finds it empty.

"It's empty." Vincenzo says. "I lied, so we can meet."

Mr.Hong looks at Vincenzo in shock.

"We've paid you enough already. Why..." Mr.Na looks at the three, "But what are you so clingy?"

"We're not clingy." Mr.Hong says. "We just want to correct what's wrong."

"Sure. Then, feel free to sue or report me. Do as you please. Or demonstrate in front of the Blue House and shave your head."

"No." Her brother says. "I thought I'd do the same as you did." Vincenzo gets up from his seat, putting his hands in his pockets while he walks around the table. "We'll kidnap your family and force you to cancel the contract." He looks at the glass, pressing a finger against it. "Are you a die-hard fan of The Godfather?"

"Are you mimicking the Mafia since you're from Italy?" Mr.Na questions, slamming his fist against the table and stands up from his chair.

Vincenzo kicks his hair back under him, making Mr.Hong jump in his seat. The male Cassano grabs the man's shoulder, leaning down to look at him. Mr.Na grips his wrist but Vincenzo grips on his shoulder harder. "I'm glad you asked. If we were in Italy, you would've become a fertilizer for the vineyards. You would have become some cheap wine being sold on a buy-one-get-one-free deal. I'm not here to negotiate but to warn you. We're not going to take it anymore."

"Okay." Mr.Na stutters.

The three of them leave the meeting room, Mr.Hong is smiling as they leave. "Was that how you did thing in Italy?"

"At times." Vincenzo replies.

"I loved what you said. 'Vineyard fertilizer. Buy-one-get-one-free'." He looks at Vincenzo's back, stopping from walking behind them. The siblings stop to look back at him. "'Hey. You're buy-two-get-one-free.' I should use it sometime." He laughs to himself before continuing to walk.