Author's Note

So.... It's the end. Wait, is it?

It turned out better than the other. I hate this one less than the other. Though there were some moments while creating this where I wanted to break the ship and make y'all cry. But I held back my evil temptations and suffered in your place to create those love scenes. Still dislike it.

Anyway, thank you for reading and it's been quite a journey. Really....

I have nothing else to say about this but was it Stockholm Syndrome? I felt like it was but I don't know.

Also to my patients in therapy, how are you doing? I need that reflection if you want that treat. Also about the special treat, yeah uh. It's not guaranteed if you gonna get it but who knows. Maybe when I feel like being nice, you might get that reward.

Sometimes I wish that goddess spoon would end the manhwa with Claude and Athy being back together as a family with no Lucathy. Why? It's because I want to watch the world burn of course and fill my cup with your tears.

All in all, it's the end and I'll be creating more stories soon in this fandom. A new story that is similar to my first one and having a specific pair in it ;)

That is all. As you know.

Peace, Dabria out.