Chapter Fourteen: Please Remember.

1 month later (Andrea's P.O.V):

Kian is still in the hospital, it's already been a month since his accident with Jc and Ricky. Ricky is doing fine and he's back at home, Jc is still really bad and Kian hasn't woken up yet. I miss Kian so much, I have been visting him everyday. Sometimes all of my friends come with me to see him. Lia has been seeing Jc and Kian too. And even Acacia showed up to see Kian but I yelled at her and told the nurses not to let her in to see Kian or Jc. And she hasn't been there since. Enough talking about Kian, let's talk about Andrea. The baby is doing fine I went for a checkup just a week ago and the doctor said the baby and I are doing well, and at 5 months, I can see what the gender of the baby is. I'm so happy Kian and I brought a child into this world. :) I just hope Kian wakes up in time to see what the gender is.

3 months later (Still Andrea's P.O.V):

Today i'm going to see Kian, he still hasn't woken up since the last time I saw him, I really hope he's okay, I don't know what I would do if I lost Kian and what if my kid grows up without a father? and they ask one day "where's my dad?" what am I supposed to say? It breaks my heart to see Kian like that because it wasn't his fault, if Jc hadn't been drinking and driving Kian wouldn't be in the hospital fighting for his life. I finally arrived at the hospital to see Kian, I got out of my car and wiped my eyes, thinking about Kian made me tear up. I walked into the hospital and went up to Kian's floor.

"Kian Lawley please." I said to the nurse at the desk.
"Room 321." The nurse replied.
"Thanks." I said, I don't know why the always tell me the room like I was here like a week ago, I smiled and laughed to myself at it, then I walked over to Kian's door and grabbed the handle and I took a deep breath then I walked in. Kian was awake!
"Kian!" I shouted but not to loud, I smiled and fast walked over to him, I pulled over a chair and sat next to him. "Kian?" I asked him and he turned towards me.
"Who are you? and who's Kian?" Kian asked and it broke my heart, he didn't remember anything. I felt tears come down my face as I looked at him.
"You-You don't remember me?" I asked him.
"No." Kian said and it made me shed tears even more. "Why are you crying?" Kian asked.
"Because you don't remember me... I'm Andrea Russett your girlfriend." I said.
"My girlfriend?" Kian asked. "I have a girlfriend?" Kian asked again.
"Don't you remember me?" I asked and wiped my tears.
"Nope doesn't ring a bell." Kian said and turned away.
"Please remember..." I said and cried silently...

------------------------------------
Hey guys! I am back with a new chapter! this kinda made me tear up. Kian's funny omg.
Anyways see ya when I see ya!
And always Stay Cloudy☁️😊