Chapter Five.

2 Hours later after the the mall at The O2L house. (Andrea's P.O.V)

Kian and I just got back from the mall, I got some more clothes and Kian did too and got like 3 hats. We walked into the house and Jc and Sam were playing Mario Kart and Ricky was in the kitchen making something.

"Were back guys." Kian said.
"Where did you guys go?" Asked Ricky the only person to be interested.
"We went to the mall and got some stuff, where's Connor?" I asked.
"He's with Zoe, Troye and Tyler he'll be back later." Ricky told me.
"Oh i'm going to go put my stuff away Kian i'll be back." I told Kian and went upstairs to Kian's room and put my stuff down by Kian's side table.  I saw Toby laying on Kian's bed so I went over to him and picked him up.
"Hi Toby." I said and started petting him while he purred.  After 2 minutes I set him back down and went back downstairs.

"I'm back" I said.
"Okay." Kian said.
"Oh Kian I have to talk to you about something." I said.
I took Kian's hand and lead him upstairs.
"What did you want to talk to me about?" Kian asked.
"I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to see my parents for new years." I told him.
"Yea sure Andrea." He said, and I kissed him on the cheek.
"Well we better get packing." I said and went over & got my bags and started to walk out of Kian's room.
"Wait Andrea where are you going?" Kian asked.
"Back to my house I need to pack because were going to be staying there longer than just one night." I told him and ran towards him and gave him a kiss.
"Okay bye babe." Kian said.
"Bye." I said back and went back to my house.

--------------

Hey guys sorry this is a kind of sucky chapter I had writers block and I didn't know what to write about.  But thank you for all these reads and votes I am so happy! :) And also said because I seen the last O2L video of them all together. :( I am sad because they really helped me through a lot and it's going to be sad when I look at my phone and not seeing a notification that they made a new video. But I support them and I still am going to be watching their videos. Just not on O2L. But they made it a long way and I'm happy for them. Anyways thanks guys new chapter tmro! #O2Lforever <3 byeee! :)