Defying the waves

Aki, the main crew woman to the ship named the drachen, (dragon in German I believe). She was in a constant state of confusion and disbelief. Was this the mermaids plan? To lure in Yusei to do their bidding? This didn't seem right at all, why him? Why not her instead?

If Yusei was to share the curse he wouldn't need to bare it alone, in misery and in constant pain, it was all too much for her to see. Yusei was barely able to stand, his breath short and in constant need of hydration. His black and yellow strands of hair stuck to his forehead, his sweat glimmering in the shiny sun as it formed on his forehead.  He wasn't okay, he was Ill.

Akiza walked up to him, determination in her eyes, if there was something she knew about fairy tails was that apparently "true loves kiss" would solve everything and break the spell. Sure Yusei had been really dense when it came to Aki's passionate feelings towards him, but she was willing to do everything in her power to help aid him in his struggles.

"Yusei? Are you doing better than earlier?" She placed her gloved hand on his bare shoulders, he only bore a tank top, instead of his large and hefty coat. It was normal he was dehydrating faster than crow being able to beat Jack at chess and they both sucked!

She let out a small breath, "I-I'm alright Akiza, I'm sorry for worrying you. Like the last time while riding my duel runner, It malfunctioned and I stabbed myself with piece of glass. Just this time, it's a whole different situation." He answered as he held his hand on the ships wheel.

She took in a deep breath, "Yusei, please forgive me for what I'm about to do to you. But understand this is for your own good. I have no idea if this will work.. I'm placing all of my trust into it though!"

Letting go of his shoulder, she put her hands around his waits, pulling him into a soft kiss, his eyes wide open, hers closed. Aki was clearly praying to Ra, Slifer and Obelisk. She needed it to work more than anything.

Letting go slowly, she looked at herself up and down, seeing if there were any changes to her physical appearance. Yusei was still flabbergasted, and in pure shock. "H-Hey what was that for.." he said as he felt his cheeks turn red.

Aki wasn't feeling so well after that, she felt lightheaded and sick. She held onto Yusei, "This is the world you see now.. i-I am so sorry.." Akizas eyes shimmered dimly, "Akiza! Why did you do that?" Yusei was panicked, holding onto his dearest companion, "Aki, you didn't have to.."

//Hi Toby here! This one is short but I hope you enjoy it!! 💕💙 I love you guys! Thank you for all of your support!!