Important

"Updated!
Date updated: May 4, 2021"

Not a part of the story but it's something really important so please read and understand it

So as some may noticed I haven't updated the book that's because I'm busy with school and I completely forgot about the book and just remembered last night and then I saw the book has gotten so much attention after a few weeks of me being offline.

I want to thank for the amount of support that the book has received and we're nearly going to hit 20k reads and 1k votes and at first I didn't believe it and would refresh it.

So I won't be updating this book for a while since I haven't scratched out the next chapter since our school work has been double a ridiculous amount but I kept on track how the story goes on my notes so don't worry there will be no changes on the original plan so don't worry you don't have to reread the book up to the first chapter if I ever update it will either be in correcting my grammar on my other chapters or leaving random author notes.

I will be on hiatus on wattpad for about 2-3 months but I'll be updating on my other socials

I won't forget that I will post here as soon as school is done we still have 2-3 months to go and I can freely write stories for you guys!

Also I might "update" but mostly author notes and I should hit the bed I didn't sleep for at least a week...

This is my last chapter for now so Yenn out!