Randommmmmm

A/n: okay it's 3am and I wanna write something so here ya go Dont expect it to be very good or to be longer then 500 words. K!?

*voice message*
Francesca: hey duke I'm on my way over to yours now I brought us some of my home made cookies. Cant wiat to see you.

*end voice message. Francesca is in the lift headed toward dukes apartment. She lets her self in.*

Hey duke. I dont know if you got my message or not. Sorry it's so late I jsut wanted to see you.

*gets no reply. Walks into dukes office and sees him railing a chair.*

OH MY. I'm so sorry I didn't know you were busy. I'll come back.

Duke: wait no Francesca it's not what it looks like you see I'm on a livestream and I like to play this song and I like to do "dances" to it. Yk? Okay that didn't make it sound any better but I promise I'm not a freak. Okay well maybe I am a little but that's besides the point. I didn't hear you come in. What was it that you wanted?

Francesca: oh uh I brought some of my homemade cookies and I jsut wanted to pop in to see how you were doing but it seems like your doing alright so I guess I'll be of then.

*duke grabs her by her waist and spins her round*

Duke: no don't go yet. Your missing all the good parts. Hey Siri play I see red.

Francesca: what?

*francesca is guided toward the chair and gets pushed down by duke* she tries to get up but fails due to the fact that duke pushes her back down.*

Duke: jsut ignore the camera. The camera should stop me from doing what I want to do.

*duke gets down on the floor on one knee and proposes*

A/n: yeah that's it I'm done I literally can't I have nothing else but yeah this is just gonna be where I upload random bs every time I cant sleep. It might be me ranting or it might be me writing a small 2 minute fanfic. It really depends on how I feel but i might post them the next morning so when this comes out ot will no longer b 3am but yeah also I'm dying my hair and I'm shitting my self I'm literally so scared and for what also do exscuse the spelling mistakes i can barely Keep my eyes open.

Anyways yeah so the word count is: 482

Told you not to expect more then 500 Fuck bitch I didn't even get it to 500

WAIT...

RIP THAT PUSSY AYYYYY IM GOING IN TONIGHT

UPDATE: ITS LIKE A WEEK LATER AND I DYED MY HAIR RED ON THE 1ST OF MAY EHEN IM POSTING THIS ITS NOW THE 8TH OF MAY