Need advice

So i bought a prom dress today and i liked it but there was another one which I absolutely adored only problem was that it was too big so i ended up getting the first one and i showed it to my sister and mother and they hated it now the more i look at it the more i hate it and idk what to do cos i feel awful in it now, and for prom your supposed to feel good in your dress or whatever you wear but me i dont feel that way in this dress i felt that way in the other dress and now idk what to do cos it will probably be gone by the time i can next go back to where i got it from cos there was literally only 1 cos its like a charity shop so yeah idk what to do and i cant get the dress to look pretty on me and i just dont feel confident in this dress i feel like i just need something else but im not sure what to do cos i bought it with some friends and they all expect me to wear it cos they said it looked really nice on me and all of that and now im just like kinda upset about it. And eveyones telling me its really nice and that i need to wear it and to not listen to my family but its hard cos when i put it on after hearing what they said i no longer liked the dress i just instantly hated it and didn't feel pretty in it at all. I need help on what to do cos i could go back and try on more dresses but i dont think im gonna find the one that i tried on that i loved it was a beautiful red with a train and a slit which i thought i would hate cos originally i was gonna go for a floor length plain dress with long sleeves, it was completely out of my comfort zone but i loved it and everyone else loved it too even my family and i regret not getting it. I didnt go shopping with my family i went with my friends and their parents. Eveyone complimented the dress that i got they all said i looked really good in it and that the dress was beautiful and at the time i did really like it tho but now idk what to do cos i kinda hate it.

Okaaaay so this was written like a month ago and i have since solved said issue, on Wednesday i am going shopping for another dress and i will be taking my family with me so that they can be honest and help me decide

Yeah prom was like MONTHS ago so i have clearly solved the issue but yeah