Imitation

Izuku was walking through Kamino Ward when he felt it.

  He'd just been rejected by yet another hero school, which didn't surprise him. It was halfway through the school year now, no school would take him on.

  Especially not after his spectacular fail at the UA entrance exams.

  Izuku walked along the pavement with his head down, ignoring the crowd.

  There was an explosion in the distance that rocked the entire city.

  The crowd panicked, pushing this way and that, nobody really sure exactly where the danger was.

  A second, smaller explosion created smaller tremors, but still frightened the civilians.

  Nobody knew what was going on, until the large screen on one of the buildings broadcast the news to the crowd.

  "It's like something out of a nightmare! One villain has caused all this destruction, and held back All Might with his bare hands!"

  Izuku stared up at the screen in shock as All Might and the unknown villain exchanged blows far below the camera.

  The hero was failing though. The powerful villain was pushing the weakened man back.

  Izuku was the only one who could tell he was favouring his old injury.

  Izuku was the only one who could see the anger in the hero's eyes.

  Izuku was not the only one to see the man's true form revealed as the villain landed what looked like the descicive blow.

  Several heroes came to All Might's aid, rescuing many civilians from the rubble, but we're ultimately blown back by a single attack from the terrifying villain.

  All Might's out of time.. the other heroes are useless against this villain...

  Izuku gulped quietly, stepping silently into an alleyway towards where the helicopter was anxiously hovering.

  "There's plenty of fear behind that smile."

  Only I can do this.

_____________

  All Might.. no. Toshinori had lost hope. All for One was standing unscathed before him, even after One for All finally gave out. Young Mirio had it now, and not even a single ember was alight within Toshinori.

  The thin man sighed, a dribble of blood dripping down his bony chin.

  I'm going to die here...

  A flash of green on his left caught his eye. All for One too stopped his assault. The news helicopter hovered anxiously above.

  Toshinori's eyes widened.

  The boy from the roof...

  "All Might! Don't worry, you don't have to strain yourself!" The boy called.

  Toshinori stared at him.

  "Young man, you need to get out of here!" He called.

  The boy smiled. It was a bright smile, brighter than even All Might's. Toshinori realized what he was doing.

  His quirk, I remember!

  "I realized what was missing from my impression... I'm sorry I didn't realize sooner." The greenette said.

  All for One seemed mildly amused.

  "And what would that be boy? Righteous justice? Annoying catchphrases?"

  Izuku ignored the villain, smiling at the broken hero.

  "Fear, sadness, rage, regret. You're not a god All Might, you're just as human as the rest of us." He said, the beaming smile still on his face. A faint golden glow vegan to outline the boy.

  Toshinori felt hope.

______________

  "Hey, isn't that the guy that did all that posing and quoting at the entrance exams?"

  "What's he doing there?"

  "Remember how miserably he failed, hah!"

  "What even is his quirk? Wait, is he glowing!?"

_____________

  "Don't lose... All Might!" A woman called from behind the hero.

  Izuku turned to the woman, his beaming smile still on his face.

  "Fear not young lady! Why you ask?" Izuku called.

  All for One's eyes widened as the glow around Izuku became a faint outline. That outline solidified, and a ghost like image was layered over Izuku.

  "I Am Here!" All Might said, standing tall before the villain.

  His hero costume was red, blue and gold, his hair was stood neatly atop his head. There were fewer wrinkles on this face than the real All Might, but he was still easily recognisable. The only difference were his eyes.

  Instead of glowing blue eyes, this All Might had shining golden ones. Izuku made the All Might Imitation's grin grow wider.

  "Now villain, it is time to show you what heroes are made of!!"

  Izuku Midoriya.

  Quirk: Imitation.

  So long as he stays in character, Izuku can become anyone he desires for an indeterminate amount of time. The better he knows the person the stronger the Imitation. If a person is too different to Izuku, in either personality or body type, then he requires a near perfect image of that person in his head. The perfect quirk for All Might's number one fan.