Missing

Saturday, a relaxing day where most people can relax . A day where you don't have to strain on school . A day where you can doze until 11 :00 in the morning . Well today was different. " CONNER HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR SISTER?!!" My mum yelled at me . I glanced at my alarm clock , 3:00 AM . I looked at her dead in her eyes , " April fools prank?" I said . I mean it was May but I was probably to tired to deal with it . I closed my eyes , and went to sleep . Mum shook me frantically as my eyes stutter open " JEEZ I'lL GET UP!" I screamed . I know that's unfair but wtf it's Saturday . I wobble my lazy ass out of bed and slip into some clothes . I glimpse up to face the ancient, crooked trap door above me . I pull the rusted handle down as fetid air fills the room. My hands grasp the timber surrounding the crumbling trap door. I pull myself up and gasp for fresh air as some draft drifts beside me . Making myself snug I glance to the majestic horizon as sun gleamed through the clouds. Velcro flakes of my pocket as I reach in to grab a pack of cigarettes. I place one up to my mouth as tobacco spits out from my fag. Smoke fills my sight of vision but yet I managed to see a blur of my sister Sammy on the field holding some strangers hand , I shrug it off because the vapor of my cigarette might make me disillusion all . I head back down in my room to get sorted.