Parents

Damm Monday's . My alarm was shrieking at my unconscious body. I awaited my parents complaining... It didn't come . I thought nothing of it at first until cold liquid hugged my ankles , leaking from underneath my door . My gaze landed upon the silky red substance clinching onto my ankle ... I touched it . Still warm. My hand reached forward , turning the handle , pulling the frail door towards me . My eyes landed on the horrific seen before me . Both my parents lay dead in front of me . The stench was one thing , flys swarming the mess that I once called my Parents. My eyes felt heavy as tears were holding them down , heavier than any weight I've held. Their corpses looked mauled , like some sort of animal did this , but not quite ... there was a bull it in one of their skulls meaning someone shot them and teared their flesh . WHAT SORT OF MONSTER WOULD DO THIS!!!! I couldn't hold it anymore. I fell to my knees crying , hoping this is some sort of twisted dream . I ran out , still holding my nose due to the stench . Who could do this ? We are in the middle of nowhere , who would have the time to come all the way here to kill my parents!? . We are so far away from society! I need to get away from here , anywhere . I notice the old abandoned farm in the distance. That must be the nearest thing to my house ! One foot before another , I sprint into the abandoned farm .