Oneshot: Never enough

Natasha had been on a lot more missions lately and she was gone longer. And no matter how many times we would call eachother it wasn't enough. This had been going on for three months, and I hate to admit it, but I am a bit clingy. And after maybe a 3 hour phone call or so, I would feel really sad because I was alone in my apartment again. Sure I would hang out with Bucky or Wanda but it wasn't the same. I wanted, no, I needed to see Natasha again.

I had gotten off of the phone with Natasha after bout an hour because she had to do something important. So I was sitting on the couch watching one of my comfert tv shows. After a few episodes my phone rings. I look and see it was Nat. " Hey, nat." I greet. " Hey, listen I need you to do something really quick." She says. " Okay? What is it?" I ask. " Could you open the door, please?" She asks. My brows furrow in confusion. " Okay?" I say then standing from my spot and go to the door. I turn the handle and then I hang up the phone and freeze. I then smile " Natasha..."

Natasha smiled tierdly. I pulled her close to me immediately and she didn't protest. She just layed her head on my shoulder and returned the hug. " I thought you weren't gonna be back for another month?" I say. " I lied, I wanted to surprise you." She says I step back to look at you. " Are you okay? Your not hurt are you?" I ask. " No nothing like that. I'm just tierd and I needed to see you again." She says.

I just stand there and smile. " You gonna kiss me or what?" She asks smirking. I dont hesitate to pull her close. We kiss each other fiercely, quickly, like I was dying and she was my cure, it had been too long. I reached my hand to cup her cheek with some of her hair in my grasp, and her hands were on my waist. Both of us fought for dominance, and I eventually won. It was like fire, bright, intense, quick, passionate. I kissed her until I couldn't breathe, I kissed her til my lips felt numb. Even then the only thing making me pull away was the need for air.

I pull away and take a breath. I wanted to kiss her again but I just stand there and stare at her eyes. " C'mon." I say letting her in and closeing the door. We walk over to the bigger chairs and I sit down then pulled her close to my chest. I know I wanted her to hold me but I could tell she needed to be held. She wraps her arms around my waist while I play with some of her red hair.

We just sit in the peacefull quiet and I ocasionaly kiss Natasha on the head. I look down and see her asleep. I looked around and see a blanket on the arm-rest on Natasha's side. I grab it and pull it over her tierd body and mine as well. I lay my head on hers and allow myself to sleep. Now I was happy, now things were as they should be.

Heh... Hey Idk bout this one. Was it okay?

Lemme know what I need to improve.

Also in case you don't know I have a Natasha x Reader Fanfiction

It is called See you Soon On my profile. It was just updated to give it a look, ps it fallows the Mcu plot.