Russian Lullaby

Background info: Natasha liked to sing, and she had an amazing voice. But no one ever heard her except for you. And after you adopted your daughter, she loved to sing some Russian lullaby's to her. And you guys decided to bring your daughter to the Avengers tower to meet the rest of the Avengers.  ( Also you were out through the same programming as the Winter Soldier and are still recovering and you barley know English, but you can understand when someone is speaking, you just can't really speak the language )

I woke up in a cold sweat. I had my gun pulled at an invisible target. When I realized there was nothing there I let out a shaky breath and put the gun on the side table. I laid back down and reached for Natasha. I felt nothing. I lifted my head. Where was she?

I stood and walked around the room, she wasn't in the bathroom, or closet. I sighed. " Пятница, куда делась Наташа?( Friday, where did Natasha go)." I ask. "Natasha Romanoff left the room at 1:08. She is in the room across the hallway. Наташа Романова вышла из комнаты в 1:08. Она в комнате через коридор." The automated voice responded. Did the thing have to be so damn loud, Stark?

Across the hallway. I sigh, Alina's room. I sighed and put on a shirt incase someone was awake. I threw on  a thin white shirt and opened the door and a few steps later I am in front of the door. It was cracked open and I heard Natasha talking. No not talking, singing. I opened the door slightly. I saw Natasha leaning over the crib with her hand in it.

 "За тобой крадется он,И вот-вот поймает. (He is sneaking behind you,And is about to catch)" she sings.  I walk up and hug her from behind and join her " Услышь его шаги. Он уже близко (Hear his steps. He's already close)" We sign together. 

I look at our baby sleeping peacefully. Then I noticed Natasha's hand laying on Alina's chest. " Ты в порядке, детка ( Are you okay baby?)" I ask looking at Natasha seeing tears in  her eyes. " Look at her. She's so adorable. I just... I feel like I need to always be with her." Natasha says watching Alina. I look at her and kiss her cheek. " She's safe. I will protect you both." I say holding Natasha's hand reassuringly. "Возвращайся со мной в постель. она будет в порядке. ( Come back to bed with me. She will be fine.)" I say placing a couple kisses on Natasha's shoulder. 

I hear Natasha sigh " Y/n... You know how that makes me." She says. I look at her with my eyes and smirk pulling her closer. " Вернись в мою постель, детка. ( Come back to my bed, baby.)" she kisses my cheek then leans into the crib and kisses Alina's forehead. " Goodnight." She whispers. Then she takes my hand and drags me back to bed.

The Next Morning ( 3rd Person POV )

" I'm telling you Mr.Stark. It was the scariest thing I have ever seen!" Peter says finishing his story. " Really, that's the scariest?" Stark asks tiredly. " I'm not joking, seeing two deadly assassins singing a children's lullaby at  one in the morning, it's terrifying!" Peter exclaims. 

Clint, Natasha, and Y/n laugh at the sight. While little Alina was crawling on the carpet playing with a random toy she found.