Chapter 6

Jenna's POV

I took a long pleasurable shower to avoid the nightmares of what could happen when I got out. My relaxing intimate break was suddenly torn away from me when I released someone was urgently banging on the door making the door dance on its hinges.

"Hurry Up now!" Mike screamed, banging the door one last time in anger.

I pulled my clothes on quickly and in moments I dashed out the door, only to be met with no one. Oh... I Made a harsh right turn- I banged into something hard making me me fall against the wall. I looked up and I saw long brown curls portrayed but a caramel face, it's Vincent, no um, Victor, VIC! That's his name Vic! He kept on moving past me his face masked with no emotion. When I looked at him I didn't know what to think, he seemed lost in his own mind, not aware of his surroundings. I saw his eyes glimpse down at me but then retreat away to the wall. His body entered the dark nest, comfortably nestled at the end of the corridor he simply closed his door and left me still on they ground. He was so intriguing, the way he acted, so mysterious.

I heard foot steps and I glided my eye up to be met with Mike's eyes, there were no sparks of anger evident in his face but he radiate an Ora of tension, like none other. He helped me by lifting me up and he gently brought me to my room. I looked up at him, he looked slightly awkward.

"Um are you okay?" He mumbled, trying to fill the silence. I shot my head up to him and without a moment of thought I rushed my words like vomit.

"Am I okay? Ha! Do you think kidnapping me is going to make me okay? That after my shower I would suddenly forgive you. Stop kidding yourself" I spat out. His eyes suddenly pierced mine making me regret my word outburst, I stepped away from him. He stood up taller his body like a firm barrier blocking my from the door. I saw him clench his teeth, making his neck flex. His knuckles resembles one of snow, white and cold, resembling his anger.

"Jenna...don't ever. I mean ever use that tone with me," he snap, taking my chin and forcing me to look into his dark, unknowing eyes. "Do you understand?" I nodded my head vigorously, doing whatever he wanted so I could get away from his glare. He let go of me harshly and stormed out the room locking the door in the process leaving me on the scratchy cream carpets. How did he know my name? I lay there in thought but soon I was letting myself drift away.

*Next morning*

All I could think about was how his eyes pierced mine, how his hair was always out of control but still seemed to portray him nicely. All I could think about was his white clenched knuckles threatening me. All I could think about was him. I can't describe the amount of fear I feel right now, I'm terrified, I'm terrified of Mike, and all I can think about was that I might have to spend most of my time with him, all the time, in this house, in his room, with his brother. Vic. Vic...

-------

MY SCHOOL TRIP WAS AMAZING AMERICA HAS THE GREATEST SKIING AREAS IVE BEEN TOO ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you guys for the support

Tell me what you think about this chapter, I'd love to know :)

🍕🍕🍕 have pizza, you've earn't it!