Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Jenna's POV

Childishly I sat, with my arms folding, on the clean leather chair next to jaime, who was casually reading his text messages. I was so utterly bored, does he ever do anything else then read his stupid text messages? Knowing that I wouldn't get a peep out of him anytime soon, I let out a sigh and forcefully laid down on the leather chair. Jaime is exciting isn't he? Focusing on the ceiling, I looked up and saw bits of plaster hanging loosely from the broken crakes embedded on the wall. The work was obviously done with no disregard for long term solutions. Although somehow, while looking up to those almost falling bits of plaster, I could only imagine myself as the plaster; I was barely hanging on to normalcy anyway. I wanted to go back home, back to my $hitty job, back to my crumbling apartment and back to "normal", I wasn't built for this! I was fed up, tired and I didn't know what the hell I was doing here so I angrily looked over to Jaime and shouted at him.

"What am I doing here?!" Jaime jumped up from his phone and accidently dropped it. I watched him as he longingly looked down at it. Although his face stayed in a relaxed state, not moving an inch, as if he wasn't angry...

"You're here to clean, cook and um do whatever women do... I don't know to rub my feet?" He joked. I felt myself steaming.

"Then why don't you hire a maid, or use one of your workers?! Why does it have to be me?" I cried, my anger fuelled me, all this pent up rage was finally come out, and I didn't know what to do.

"Because why would I use my workers or pay for a maid when I have a free sexy little minx here." He winked at me and I could feel the bile work up my throat.

"Fûck you!" I barked and like a dog, I was on him; scratching, biting and tearing. My skin was molten rock on his, little noises of pain were escaping him as I violently continued to let out my suppressed rage. Knowing that this hidden rage was because of Vic; because of the stupid guy I put my trust into. No, you see I was the stupid one, how could I have thought that a normal relationship could come out of a messed up situation like this. Vic was no different to Mike and I was a fool to think they were. Suddenly I felt my heavy weight on jaime weighed no more than a feather and rapidly my body was jerked up and twisted harshly onto the unforgiving ground and his slithering body was on mine.

"What the hell are you doing Jenna!" Jaime snapped in my face, his tired eyes had a red glow to them and his defined face was burning with hot anger. What had I done? Forcefully I tried to use my strong hands to pry him off of me, but instead he took both of my tiny wrist in his swollen paw and smashed my delicate wrists down to the scratchy wood flooring, so hard that my wrist caused an indent in the old wood. Small yelps now turned into painful screams, I knew my wrists were definitely broken and so was my suppressed rage. His actions were purging me, I was peeling back and becoming new. Instantaneously his sickening laugh was now present with him, filling the room with uncertainty. Like a pill it slowly dissolved from his mouth and his face was now lowered to a couple of inches away from my throat.

"I think I should get an apology, don't you think?" He confidently spoke into my neck. His breathe causing goosebumps. My eyes looked up at the falling plaster again, I was not going to look at the malicious creatures that was torturing me.

"I'm sorry Jaime." I whispered sorrowfully to him. His sinister laugh was there again.

"Mmh sorry my sweet," he moved his eyes to mine, "But in my world we say sorry a little differently..."