Part 1

Hi guys😆,
I've been wanting to see someone make the story of Agent Ali the vampire for a long time, but I rarely see it😔 so I thought what if I make it myself😌,so enjoy

.
.
.
.
!Gammar mistakes!

* thinking *
(Action)
{Me}
.
.
.
.

At School (6:30 am)

A boy was seen walking to his class and he saw that his friend had arrived so he Calling him.

???: Hi viktor (smile)

Viktor: Wow! Ali, early you came today.
Ali: It's not early I come (embarrassed) (puts down the bag). You came earlier than me

Viktor: Don't be embarrassed Ali, you came early, I think it's good already (smiles)

Ali: Hihi,thank you (sweetest smile)

Viktor:*he's cute, I feel like I want to pinch his cheeks*(remembers something) Oh!, Ali-

But before Viktor had time to say, Cikgu Munah came in with her ninja style. Ali whispered to Viktor.

Ali: Talk to you later (smile)

Viktor: Ok

After class done

Ali approached Victor to go to the canteen together. After that, Ali ordered Nasi Tempoyak Udang, his favorite food, and sat down in front of Victor.Ali was puzzled, since he knew Viktor he had never seen him eat so he asked after a long silence.

Ali: Vik (nickname given by Ali), I want to ask why don't you eat?Since I knew you, I've never seen you eat, are you ok? (worried)

Viktor: I'm fine (smiles), I used to eat at home only so I'm not comfortable eating elsewhere (lying)

Ali: Really? (still worried)

Viktor: Really! (smiles)

Ali: Ok this time I believe you but if you hide something from me, see what I will do (threatens)

Viktor: (scared) * can be scary, this Ali but I'm sorry Ali, I have to lie to you (guilty) *

Ali: Hah! I just remembered in class, what are you trying to say?

Before Victor could answer, Ali's phone rang, Ali saw his phone call was from "M.A.T.A", Ali immediately apologized to Victor because he had something to deal with, Victor who wanted to invite Ali to come to his house, did not continue his intention and just nodded

Viktor: * even though I know who you really are, I hope you can come back unscathed because you are the most important friend in my life * (smiles sadly)

{Before I forget,Victor is a vampire that's why he doesn't eat. Victor already knew Ali's identity because he could read Ali's mind. So he was worried about Ali because Ali was the first friend he knew after arriving in the human world.}

In academics

Ali who was just about to enter the academy, fell because he hit someone's leg.

Ali pov

As I was about to enter the academy, I was startled by someone's leg. I knew whose feet it was after hearing laughter from someone I knew very well.

Ali pov end

??: (laughs) This is for Agent Iris, Weak !, you don't deserve to be an agent, you better get out of here, you're also not great and only bother people!

?: Woi! Rudy. Enough already messing with Ali, you have no other job to do (annoying)

Rudy: You don't have to bother Alicia! This is my business with him! (Points to Ali) (angry)

Alicia: You better stop before I call Mentor (trying to threaten rudy)

Rudy: Tsk! You're in luck this time, Ali. Someone wants to protect you, but don't forget our business isn't over yet (hits Ali's shoulder) (leaves)

Ali: (stands up), thank you for helping me, Alicia (looks at Alicia) (smiles)

Alicia: It's a small thing (smiles) but you have to be strong, Ali. You can't let Rudy bully you forever.

Ali: I know Alicia but I can't afford to fight Rudy, what he said is true (sad) (looks down), I really don't deserve to be an agent-

Alicia: Ali! Look at me (hold Ali's face). I know you can do it, you just have to believe in yourself (sweet smile)

Ali: Thank you, Alicia. I will try my best (smiles)*I am so grateful to have a friend like you Alicia*

Then the mentor called all the agents to the meeting room to carry out the mission and as usual Ali failed in carrying out the mission. Ali was bullied again and Alicia tried to help Ali.Ali returned home feeling sad but then he saw a very familiar person.

To be continued

So, how is it? Interesting? Nevermind if it's not interesting.After all, this is my first time making a story. I made it for fun
Comment and vote 💕