Part 2

Hello,guys😆
Long time no see. I had to stop writing this because I had to go back to school and there was a test soon.This story will be slowly updated so this is part 2 that I make. I hope you all like it.enjoy ~
.
.
.
.
! Grammar Mistakes !

* Thinking *
( Actions )
{ Me }
.
.
.
.

Previous,

Then the mentor called all the agents to the meeting room to carry out the mission and as usual Ali failed in carrying out the mission. Ali was bullied again and Alicia tried to help Ali.Ali returned home feeling sad but then he saw a very familiar person.

Now Begin,

That person is Viktor. Ali wants to meet Vik but he suddenly remembers Rudy’s words when he is still in academy. It made Ali feel sad.

Flashback

Ali just wanted to go home, came across Rudy who lives in an academic dormitory. He had previously been scolded by the General for failing in the mission. Ali quickened his pace because he didn't want Rudy to notice. Unfortunately, Rudy saw Ali and he approached Ali.

Ali: *Oh no, he came here (panic) *

Rudy: Woi! Why did you ruin the mission huh, I was scolded by the General, because of you! (Push Ali)

Ali: Ouch! I-I-I'm sorry (scared)

Rudy: I ​​don't want to hear you apologize! Why didn't you leave the academy? No one wants to be your friend (pulls Ali's shirt)

Alicia who happened to be through the passage saw Rudy harassing Ali. Alicia immediately went towards Ali.

Alicia: Rudy! Stop bullying Ali, otherwise I will call the General

Rudy: Tch! (let go off Ali's shirt)

Before Rudy left, he whispered something to Ali. Alicia sees what Rudy is doing but she doesn't know what makes Ali look so sad.

Alicia: Ali, are you okay?

Ali: .......

Alicia: But? (Touches Ali's shoulder)

Ali: Oh! What did you say? ( fake smile)

Alicia: I asked, are you okay? And what did Rudy whisper earlier? (Worried)

Ali: I'm ok, so why are you still at the academy (change topic)

Alicia: Oh, I forgot Dad - I mean the General called me just now. I have to go (in a hurry). See you later, Ali. (Smiles)

Ali: Phew! Luckily she didn't ask.

Earlier, what Rudy whispered

Rudy: Don't think Alicia can help you forever. Sooner or later she will leave you too and all your friends will hate you. You're weak, you don't deserve to be friends with anyone. 

Ali: *what did I do to you, Rudy. why do you hate me so much. Am I really bothering people so much that you hate me?*

End flashback

Viktor who was walking smelled the smell of blood that he knew very well. Viktor then searched for the owner of the blood. Viktor saw Ali and ran towards him.

Viktor: Hi Ali! What are you doing here?

Ali: Oh! Hi Vik (smiles), I-I-I just got back from an extra class (nervous)

Viktor: But to my knowledge, you have no extra classes? (teasing Ali) *I know where you went (Chuckle) *

Ali: I-I-I mean the stem club I attend (Nervous)

Viktor: I was just kidding, Ali (laughs out loud). I know you have a stem club to attend, you have to look at your face, it’s so funny.You look like people who are afraid their secrets will be revealed.

Ali: Vik! It's not funny, you scare me (angry)

Viktor: Sorry not sorry (still laughing)

Ali just glared at Viktor.After satisfied with the laughter, Viktor apologized to Ali .Ali who was still angry with Viktor just looked in a different direction as his hands crossed. Viktor knows how to persuade Ali.

Viktor: Ali, forgive me. What if I let you play the latest game I bought.

Ali: (looks with one eye closed) Really, you let me play that game.

Viktor: Really (smiles)

Ali: Ok, I forgive you (smiles)

Then Ali and Viktor, go to Viktor's house to play the latest game. Ali was so happy that he forgot what happened to the academy. Viktor was also happy to cheer up Ali.

But somewhere, it looks like two people are discussing something bad.

??: You are sure this plan will succeed (annoyed)

???: Believe me, after this you will never see his face again (evil smile)

??: Well, if this plan is successful, I will pay the rest (Smirk)*Just you wait ...*

To be continued

End of part 2.
I'm very happy😆 even though the exam is almost here. But! Thank you so much for reading this story☺️

Comment and vote 💕