Chapter 3

BYUN WANYIN POV

" Hello my dear cousin" Jungkookie said with his cute bunny smile when I reach to the market.

" Yoo kookie" I said and hug him.

" Where is our hug oppa/hyung" Said different voices, I look at my other cousin who has there hands on the waist why looking at us with fake angry look.

" How can I forget my sweet cousins huh, cone here" I said and they all ran to me and we all had a group hug.

" Oh my godddd oppa , how can this be possible that you are becoming more beautiful each and everyday " Lisa tease me making me blush and they all chuckle.

" Of course, oppa is aunt ziyuan son, beauty runs through there blood" Jennie elbowed my rib gently making me roll my eyes.

" Yeah yeah" I said and we all chuckle.

" Oh, by the way, where is Youngjae" I asked Rose noona.

" Well, he has a cold so he wasn't be able to cone here" Noona said .

" Awwww, I hope he will be fine soon" Taehyung hyung said.

" So, what are we doing now" Bambam and yugyeom asked at the same time and look at each other and burst unto laughing, twins thing I guess.

"Hey, lets do that " Jennie said with twinkling eyes making me groan.

" We are not doing that " I said with narrowed eyes and they all look at me with a smile on there face. Fuck my life.

" Yes we are" They all said and I just want to throw them in the river.We all went to a inn and sit down on a table.

" That one" Lisa pointed at the men sitting two tables away from us. I make a are-you-serious face and they look at me with there yes-we-are face . He is handsome though but they always choose me, whyyyy

" Fine, but you are buying me something " I said and they all nodded. I went to that person table while swinging my hips a little and sit down across him. He look at me with a surprise face.

" Hello~" I said and batted my eyelashes a little and his face instantly turn red making me smirk.

" H-hello" He shutter making my smirk more widen.

" I am byun cheng, I live here. You seems like a new person here" I asked while titling my head a little and I see how his eyes were focused on my neck. I snickers and I can hear those little shits laughing there ass out there. We chat for a little mostly me.

" I should go now, byeee se ya" I saud and he look a little dissapointed making me roll my eyes.

" Yooooooo, aren't you a tease" Rose noona said and I gave them a dirty look.

" Shut up, I am not doing this again, you are going to buy me whatever I want" I said and they all nodded. Well let me tell you, its actually a game though. We will go to random stranger and chat with them a little. They all always sent me.

After roaming the market we all went to the palace.

" Kids, come here, we have something to tell you all" Omma called us from the hall and we all look at each other before going into tbe hall. Both omma and A-niang were sitting on the chairs and gesture us to sit too. After we all are seated they begin to talk.

" So, you see, yesterday we got an invitation " A-niang started ( A-niang is used for yu ziyuan and omma is used for Byun Alina ok)

" Ehhh, what kind of invitation aunt " Jennie asked with a frown.

" You see, in china, all the hires of different kingdom's or sects , go to cloud recesses to study. And this year, we also get invitation from cloud recesses asking if we want to send our childrens there. So , what do you think, do you want to go there" A-niang said abd I frown.

" But, isn't cloud recesses is in Gusu lan sect, and if I remember correctly, they only invite hires from China, so why from korea this year" I asked and omma smiled.

" Well, you are right my cute little dumpling " I open my mouth to protest for calling me that but close my mouth, I am used to omma calling me from different names. " Gusu lan sect leader and his wife are my and your A-niang friends, they also wants you to join the classes this year with your cousin if you wanted to" Omma said and we all look at each other.

" So, what do you think" A-niang asked and we all think fir a moment.

"I mean, why not. I also wanted to go to China, I wanted to see the chinese culture, so we have a opportunity now, so why not use it" Taehyung hyung said and they all hummed.

" Well, oppa is right though. I also wanted to go China. What do you all think" Jennie said with a cheerful voice making all of us chuckle.

" Ok, so you all decided who wants to go there" Omma said and we all discuss and come to conclusion that me, lisa, jennie, taehyung hyung and jungkook will go there because well youngjae, yugyeom and bambam and rose are only 14 years old and Rose noona wants to stay with younjae and they don't want to go.

" Ok, so its all set, you 5 will go there 4 days later, now go to your room and sleep " A-niang said and we all nodded , they all went to there room except me. I cant stop this feeling.

First I am a little nervous about going back to China, it has been 11 years since I have went there. And secondly, when I heard Gusu lan name, I feel something, but I cant describe what.

Hearing clod recesses name makes me happy ? But why. I asked myself while walking in the garden.

" Cant sleep huh" Suddenly omma voice breaks my train of though making me jump a little. I put my hand over my heart and look at her with widen eyes.

" Omma , you scared me" I pouted and she chuckle and pinch my cheeks.

" Aiya, isn't my little ducking so cute" She laughed making me pout more.

" So, what's in your mind" She asked, how does mothers always knows all the things huh.

" Because mothers have sone powers " She said in a low voice , trying to be scary making me laugh.

" Hahahaha, it was nothing omma, just a little nervous about going back there" I said and omma knows what I am talking about. We both walk in the garden.

" Its natural to be nervous, don't worry. Just be yourself. If anything happened write letter to us ok. And take care of your siblings. Even though I feel like they would be the one who will take care of you, hahaha" Omma chuckle and I gave her a fake dirty look.

" Yeah yeah" I said while rolling my eyes.

" Don't worry everything will be all right. Now go to your room and sleep. I should also go to my room or you know your A-niang will kick me out of our room" She said abd kiss my cheek and went to her room.

I smiled to myself. I am very grateful that omma is in my and A-niang life. She makes A-niang sooooo much happy and  always. I love both of them so much. Then I went to my abd laid on my bed. In my dreams, I saw a little white figure, who was sitting on the ground while playing with some little thing.

Can you guess who could that white figure could be 😏😏.