Chapter 1

AUTHOR POV

"JIANG FENGMIAN" A thunderous voice roar making all the people who were present there shiver. This was not new to the people of yunmeng people but today its very different. Madam yu sounds much more angry and they all can feel it that's why when she go past them they all bowed there head and stayed silent.

" My lady" Jiang fengmian, also known as the sect leader of lotus pier calmly said even though just one sharp look from his wife makes him nervous.

" What is the meaning of this" Madam yu demanded, that's when he see a little bundle behind madam yu , who was clenching her leg .

" A-cheng?" Jiang fengmian frown and look at his wife with what-do-you-mean look and she gritted her teeths.

" So, you don't remember,do you?" She questioned him and his frown became deeper.

" I can't understand what you are trying to say my lady" He asked and she clench her palm.

" Today, you bring A-cheng and wei wuxian with you to the lake, BUT you only bring back wei wuxian and leave your child there, ALONE" She spat out and the sect leader jiang eyes became widen and gasps can be heard around the lotus pier.

"W-what" He shutter and gulp nervously. Madam yu bring jiang cheng to the front and they all can see his eyes which became red from crying and he has a bandage around his left palm with some blood on it. Jiang fengmian eyes widen when he look at him.

" M-my l-lady - " He tried to say something but madam yu raised her hand and he immediately close his mouth.

" What do you want to say huh. That you forget to bring him back. But you didn't forget to bring him back with you" She narrowed her eyes at the child in Jiang fengmian lap, who nervously look at her. She can't believe that her husband did this to Jiang cheng. For god save he is just a 4 years old child.

" I didn't mean - " And again she didn't give him a chance to say anything. And at the same time jiang yanli also came into the throne room and look at her parents. But she immediately knew what's the matter by looking at Jiang cheng and wei wuxian.

" Jiang fengmian, you should be ashamed of yourself. You called yourself a father when you didn't even treat Jiang cheng like your own like. And you always favour her child over your own" She said and put a hand on Jiang cheng head who trembled besides her.

" That's not true- "

" Oh really, is it not" She raised an eyebrow and look at the boy in his lap and Jiang fengmian nervously sweat. He lost jiang cheng in a jungle and forget about him, if she had not notice Jiang cheng being missing then who knows what would have happened. And suddenly madam yu started laughing, a very bitter laugh making all of them stunned.

" A-niang" Jiang Yanli softly said and touch her mother arm.

" You know Jiang fengmian, fine. I admitted that I was not a good mother. But now, I will not make the same mistake again. I should have done this very soon" She said surprisingly in a very calm tone making all of them surprise. She take Jiang cheng in her arms and go out from the room, leaving many confused people behind her.

1 WEEK LATER

Lotus pier is very calm from 1 week. Madam yu and jiang cheng had not come out from madam yu quarter from 1 week. Yanli tried to talk to her mother but all the time she would said to her very calmly that she is fine, more than fine.

" W-what is t-the meaning of t-this" Jiang fengmian shutter in the room while looking at the paper in his hands. Besides him, jiang yanli look at her mother with a sad look.

" A-niang" She softly said and look across her mother who was sitting with Jiang cheng on her lap.

" You can read right? This is exactly what it said" She calmly replied while playing with her sons hair who hugged her neck.

" B-but it said-"

" That I am divorcing you. Yeah, its correct" She said and Jiang fengmian trembled.

" But why-"

" You are asking me why? Don't you know the answer. I know you didn't like me like you love her. I was fine with it you know. But, just because A-cheng look like me that doesn't mean that you treat him the same way you treat me. First you bring back wei wuxian, I was ok with it because he lost his parent. But then, you send back A-cheng dogs away , why? , because wei wuxian was afraid of them. You understand, jiang cheng loves his dogs so much but you send them away" She said bitterly. He tried to open his mouth but she beats him.

" And not only that, but you also give A-cheng room to him when there are so many other rooms. Even more than tgat, you never carry, hug, talk or even praise A-cheng. You spend all your time with Wei Wuxian. You always ignore you child like you didn't even know him"

" And that day, you crossed your line. How could you lost A-cheng huh? I went to the place to find him but I wasn't able to. You know how scared was I, HUH, TELL ME. That's when I heard him crying. He was sitting there crying and he had hurt his left hand. He was saying that he was a bad child that's why A-die leave him and he said that he would be a good child from now on" Madam yu voice cracked and she tighten her arms around jiang cheng.

Jiang yanli cant believe her father did that to her brother. She and all the jiang disciples look at Jiang fengmian with angry and disappointed eyes. He gulped at being watched.

" I was also a bad mother, I should have been a good mother and not being harsh on him for not being good. But now, I will not make the same mistake. I don't want my child to think that his parents don't love him. Yanli can decide where she wants to go, me or you. BUT A-cheng is going with me and you cant stop me" She narrowed her eyes and zidian started to sparkle in her finger.

" We can talk this out" He said with trembled lips and yanli has tears in her eyes.

" We cant, you know, I have even stop trying that its ok if my husband didn't like me but he did the same thing with my child just because he look like me and has my temper. I am not going to let you ruin A-cheng life. This is my final decision " She said, Jiang fengmian look at her and he knew that she is not going to change her mind and finally sign the papers. This is the end of there relationship, did they even have a relation?

The next day, madam yu, Jiang cheng and both her spiders went to meshian yu . Jiang yanli don't know who to choose but her mother can see in her eyes that she wants to stay in lotus pier. She said to yanli that it's ok and she will write letters to her. She one last time hug her and smile at all the people who had tears in there eyes to see there madam leaving.

" Take care of yourself A-li, I love you" She said and caress her cheek. Yanli started crying and hug her mother and little brother who didn't understand what is going on. She look at sect leader jiang and salute him one last time.

Then she smiled , it was a real smile, not mocking, smirking ,bitter but just a sweet and real smile leaving all of them stunned.

Finally, she is free.