Authors Note

Hello everyone! This is your author. I would like to thank everyone who supported this from the beginning up until the last pages of this story. I'm not good at making speech that's why I can't assure myself If do I really sound sincere? hahaha.

This story may not good as other stories, I'm still happy to finish this with all your support.

For those people who are wondering who Rowoon is. He is a member of a boy group named SF9. Hope you could check them out. They are also participating in kingdom, please help us vote and stream for them🙏

Guys have you watched River where the moon rises? If not, I'm asking you to watch it. It was really good. I don't know how to express myself for being impressed watching our Sohyunie laughing, crying, fighting, being a mother, assassin, queen, princess and many more. I highly recommend you to watch it. 10/10.

By the way, I'm sorry if I make Jaeha bad here. I really love him and I don't know what forces me to made him a bad character hahaha.

Right now I'm still working on my new story. I guess it's Sohyun again with other male lead or stick to my man? char! Let see guys, hope you will support it.

If you want to communicate with me, you can chat me here or in tweeter (@HiganteNuebe) Feel free to message me anytime you want. Let's be friends!

Those who commented, voted and reads this story, see you again next time.

By the way, any feedback?😂