Chapter 15

Tw: Homophobic slurs, mentions of sex
I'll Put Start And Finish When Necessary

Anderson and Beatrix had their arms crossed as Catra was frozen in the bed.

"Well?" Anderson yelled, his hands balling up. Catra squeezed the covers for comfort as she struggled to come up with an excuse.

"I was outside f-for a walk." She said looking down. The least she could do is try to keep Adora out of this.

"I don't think so..." Catra turned her head as DT emerged from the shadows.

"Kitten." They finished with a grin on their face. This was a setup. DT held their hand out and Beatrix paid them.

"My work here is done. Don't forget to check her phone darling!" DT called out as they left the room. Beatrix turned her head to Catra and held her hand out. Reluctantly Catra took her phone out and handed it to her.

"You are never leaving this house again Catrina. Now, what is on her phone?" Anderson asked as Bea typed in the password. It didn't enter. Both of her parents glared at her and Catra quickly averted her eyes. She forgot she changed the password.

"What is the password to your phone?" Anderson asked. Catra hands were shaking and she had started hyperventilating.

"14524," She whispered and Bea entered the password. Her phone was unlocked. While Bea was scrolling through her phone Anderson was glaring at her. Catra could feel it even though she hadn't looked up.

She tucked down her fear and tried her best to calm down. She was absolutely mortified. Will I ever see Adora again? There's so much I still want to try. This is my fault. Her thoughts were interrupted when Bea gasped. Ander immediately looked over and his eyes widened.

"Who is this girl?" He asked and Catra swore her heart stopped for a second. When she didn't answer Anderson growled.

"Answer me!" He snapped and she looked up.

"A friend..." Catra choked out holding back tears. Anderson pointed to the floor and Catra got out of the bed. She stood up and went back to staring at the floor.

"She seems more than a friend to me," Bea muttered going through more and more pictures. When she finished she handed the phone to Ander who opened up her contacts.

"Girlfriend." He said turning his head. He went over at Catra and forced her to look up.

"Who is this girlfriend of yours?" He snapped.

"We met when I ran away," Catra responded as Anderson moved his hand. He only felt disgusted. How is she, my daughter? He thought scrolling through the text messages. The timing was not on Catra's side this morning as a notification went off.

"Had fun tonight, I'll see you tomorrow night." Anderson read as Catra's eyes widened.

"Tch, well most certainly are not seeing her tomorrow-" Anderson started before Bea grabbed Catra's arm.

Start if TW

"Did you have sex?" She asked and Catra tilted her head.

"W-What?" She asked as Bea circled her.

"Where are the hickeys?" She hissed looking around her neck. Anderson sighed and took Bea's hand.

"Bea calm down. She clearly doesn't know what that is. Little dyke," Anderson muttered as Catra's brows furrowed.

"That's offensive," She muttered and both her parents glared at her. Anderson clicked delete on Adora's contact before going over to Catra.

"What did you say?"

"That's offensive!" Catra said louder than before. Anderson went to slap her but she caught his hand.

End of TW

"Excuse me?" Anderson snapped yanking his hand away. Catra maintained eye contact with Anderson before Bea sighed.

"Where is all this coming from?" She muttered starting to pace around the room. Anderson let out a chuckle before laughter. Both girls flinched. His laugh has always sounded manipulative, controlling and scary.

"That girlfriend of hers." He said grinning maniacally. Catra lifted her head and went to object but Anderson held his hand up.

"I've heard and seen enough. You need to be taught a lesson." Ander said walking over to Bea. He whispered something and she nodded before he left, phone in hand.

"Come with me." She said and Catra nodded. She started following her out of the bedroom. Her anxiety had come back and it got worse. She didn't know what was happened anymore. It was all just a blur.

"We're very disappointed in you. I can't believe you have been sneaking out to see this girlfriend of yours. He will make sure she is out of your life for good." Bea said walking down a hallway Catra has never seen. Catra's legs started shaking as she followed her inside.

"In here," Bea said pushing the door open. Catra looked around and stepped inside. The room was cold and the walls were concrete, like a prison. There were no windows and the door was made of metal.

"You will be sleeping in here until you learned your lesson," Bea said closing the door. There was little light but that's about it. Catra sat down and hugged her knees tightly. This is my fault, why did I keep going? I miss her, I need her. She makes me feel better but now she's gone.

Her anxiety got the best of her and she started crying. She fell to her side, struggling to breathe properly. The cold air caused her to start shaking violently. She needed Adora there, to comfort her. But the blonde wasn't there. She had to handle this all on her own.

And she couldn't.

14524 stands for, I love Adora so much. Yeah I'm unoriginal.