I

Guren's POV

After the big war between Japanese Imperial Demon Army and the Vampires, the world was finally back at peace or so it seems. The four horsemen of John were no more and the vampires had just vanished. Everything has gone back to the way it was. That means going back to the paperworks. Urgh I hated doing paperworks. That kureto idiot has given me two weeks worth of paperwork that has to be done before tomorrows meeting. I m gonna kill him. Even though the weather is so good and here I am doing paperworks. As I m planning on ways to kill that high and mighty Hiiragi, I hear a knock. "Come in" I say not bothering to look who it is. "Woah thats a lot of paperwork your doing" says Goshi teasingly. Ugh just who I didn't want to see today. "State your business and then get out, I have to finish this paperwork before tomorrow morning'' I say annoyingly still not looking at him. "Guren what's the hurry..hmm" he says taking a seat in my sofa comfortably. I finally decide to look at him. Goshi was going through some papers that were in the coffee table while yawning. "How do you do this paperworks, just looking through them is making me sleepy" he said with that dumb face of his. "Goshi if you don't leave in the next 5 seconds then I m gonna kick your ass out myself" I said with a thin smile on my lips. " Ohh don't be angry, I just wanted to you talk about Lord Shinya" Goshi said with a pout. "What about him" I ask with a blank face . "We'll I just don't see you guys together anymore and he doesn't hang out with us either" he says looking straight at me. "So"? I asked a bit annoyed. "Guren, don't think we haven't noticed that something has been going on between you and Shinya sama" Goshi says with a serious tone". "Shinya has work and I do too, unlike you Goshi we don't have all the time to be together" I said sarcastically. "I'm being serious Guren" he says in a deep voice. Just as I was about to open my mouth, I hear a knock. 'Sigh' another person's here to get in the way of my paperwork. "Come in" . "Guren sama I brought your lunch as you couldn't join us for lunch, oh Goshi is here too" Sayuri says while entering my office. "Ah, keep it there. I'll eat it in a bit". "Guren sama I don't know if you already know about this but I heard that Shinya sama is to be engaged this week" she says excitedly. Wha I almost lost my breathe there "What did you say Sayuri?" I ask trying to maintain an emotionless expression. "Hm, oh Shinya sama is getting engaged this week, I wonder who the girl is?" She says with a big smile, while clapping her hands. That's it, I lose my composure. Goshi notices my expression and sighs. "Sayuri chan don't you have classes to attend?" He asks her smilingly. "Ah I do, then I better take my leave, Guren sama please eat your lunch before it gets cold" Sayuri says while bowing and taking her leave. I couldn't even reply to her as I was still in a daze. Shinya getting engaged. Why am I only hearing about this now. It's true he's been avoiding me lately but I just thought he was busy. Was there any another reason he has been avoiding me. Hundreds of questions are running through my mind and it felt like all this questions are weighing me down. Noticing my hesitance Goshi gets up and comes towards my desk. "I don't know what's going on between you two, but you better talk to him. Shinya sama may have an aloof personality but there's no one better at hiding their emotions than him." Goshi says worry lacing his voice. He is right I should talk to Shinya. "Your right, I'll talk to him" I say looking straight into his eyes. "You better, well then my work here is done, bye" Goshi says while leaving my office. A big sigh escapes my lips. Goshi might act like an idiot most of the times but at times he is helpful. Shinya whatever your reason may be for avoiding me, please let me listen to them. Well then I better meet him and ask about everything. Hold on Shinya I am coming to you.

Let me listen to you even if it's your silence as it is
my favorite sound.
___________________________

Author Note:
    All the quotes I use in my fanfictions are my own. So if you post it somewhere please credit me.
Vote and comment ♥️♥️♥️