III

Guren's POV

After Shinya had left the office. I stood there for a while, processing everything that had happened. Shinya was right, I broke his trust. I could understand why Shinya would not want to be with me anymore but why does it still hurt so much when I understand everything.

When it comes to you, everything has a huge impact on me..

The Day Of Engagement:

Everyone from my squad were invited to Shinya's engagement party, well except me. Not surprised though. So instead of moping around in bed, I decide to go out for patrolling. I'm standing outside when I see Kureto getting inside his black mercedes car. Not wanting to be seen by him, I try to leave. "Guren" Kureto calls out with a stern voice. Ugh just when I didn't want him to see me. "Aren't you going to Shinya's engagement party, come I'll give you a ride" he says. "Actually I'm on patrol today so you can go ahead" just leave already. "Are you joking, it's your best friend's engagement you have to there. Someone else can be on patrol today" He says while looking at me suspiciously. Shinya my best friend ha, yeah right. Kureto asks one of his subordinates to be on patrol today. With that I am on my way to Shinya's engagement party. The last place I wanted to be

Shinya Engagement party is being held in one of the Hiiragi Minka (Japanese traditional house). Just a few close people were invited to it. This is Shinya's day. I wasn't supposed to be here. I just stand out staring at the party, procrastinating whether I should go in or not. "Aren't you gonna come inside, let's go" Kureto says. I guess I'll just be with Kureto for a while. So I follow him. Turns out it was a bad idea, Kureto had a lot of people to greet. All this people licking up to him cause he is a Hiiragi. Everytime they saw me, the disgust in their eyes. Seriously people, get over it. Just then, someone announces that the engagement ceremony is going to start. I see Shinya coming in, wearing a kimono. A black haori and a white nagagi with dark grey strips and a hakama with a darker shade of grey. The dark shaded kimono was bringing out his blue eyes and silver hair of his. He looked beautiful. There was a lady beside him with black hair tied in a traditional bun. She also had blue eyes but they were on a darker shade. As they were on the way to podium. Shinya's eyes met mine. There was an unreadable expression on his face. The women next to him called out to him and he smiled at her, guiding her up to the podium. I had never seen that smile before. They look beautiful and Shinya seems happy. I should be happy for him. But I m not, theres heavy feeling weighing in my heart that I just can't describe. I cant be here, I have to leave. Just as I am about to leave, my squad come, making their way through the crowd. "Guren sama, you finally made it" Sayuri says with a big smile. "Yeah I was just gonna drop in for a while" I say while scratching my head. Argh it's gonna be hard to leave now that these guys are here.

The ceremony comes to an end with them exchanging rings. Most of the people left. I ended up staying till the end but man was I tired. I needed a break from everyone so I heard towards the bathroom. As I am about to enter, I hear some sounds coming out, is that someone
........moaning. I open the door and I see Seishero with girl sitting on him moaning. Both of their clothes were disheveled. After noticing my presence, the girls rushes off trying very hard to cover herself up. Just as she passes by, I notice her clothes, a kimono and black hair. Isn't that  Shinya's fiancee. "You ruined everything, Ichinose rat" Seishero spits at me and leaves. What just happened. Isn't she Shinya's fiancee, oh my god Shinya's gonna be crushed. I have to tell him. I run back up to the place where the ceremony was held and I see Shinya talking to some people. Not bothering about them, I grab Shinya's arm and drag him to the back garden where. "Shinya you won't believe what I just saw" I say out of breath. "Let me go" Shinya says while pulling his hand out from mine. "Shinya I know this is gonna be hard for you to believe but I just saw your fiancee cheating on you with Seishero" I say slowly so that Shinya can process everything. "So?" He asks with stoic expression. "So? Like aren't you supposed to mad or shocked at least, she just cheated on you after you guys just got engaged" I say trying to knock some sense into him. "She is free to do whatever she likes as this engagement is nothing but a contract" Shinya explains. "Why would you do something like that?" I ask in complete shock. "Why you ask, well who would marry a bastard like me who has no place in this world.My fiancee Nii Sachiko belongs to one of the nine clans that supports the Hiiragi clan. But they once tried to rebel  against the mighty Hiiragis but failed miserably. They were to be wiped out but the catastrophe changed that.  My father in law Nii Tanaka is the Lit. Colonel of Ebisu, he knew that he had no way of climbing the ladder of power so he decided to sell his only daughter. Since she had no chance with Kureto or Seichero, so her only chance was me, a Hiiragi in just namesake" he explains calmly while gazing at the full moon. "It's not true you know" I tell him. "What's not true" he questions looking at me. "That you have no place in this world."

You will always have a place in my heart.
___________________________

        Shinya's Kimono

              Nii Sachiko

              Nii Sachiko

I saw a picture in pinterest shipping Shinya and Sachiko, so I decided to use that to write a fanfic but in Gureshin's  way cause why not. Sachiko kinda looks like daughter of Guren and Shinya lolz.